Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I can kinda see where she's coming from. Thats a horror movie situation for a woman. She cant just assume the driver is going to protect HER is something goes down.
Crazy no one considered that, woman alone, 3AM in SE (which she's familiar with) and car pulling over. That's sus as hell. Yeah he's a good samaritan, but her anxiety here is warranted.

That dc subreddit is suspect too.

Last edited:
I can kinda see where she's coming from. Thats a horror movie situation for a woman. She cant just assume the driver is going to protect HER is something goes down.
I think that's given.

I was more so the back and forth with her.

Say what you say and move on. She didn't agree (which I agree with) but arguing with her is doing what exactly for anybody in the car?

IMG_7404.jpeg

what is life if you can’t laugh at yourself…but imagine you just decide to do a solid for someone and the result is you getting absolutely roasted in the comments 😮‍💨🤣…saw the og post & the jokes were non stop, hopefully man saw this and chuckled some & kept it moving because that has to be rough

I am 1,000,000% sure he has hear all the big head jokes ever....

...amd remembers them all.

that he is aware of what the jokes would be & used to them is very likely true, it likely hits different to see it from strangers going in en masse, in real life strangers don’t typically come through with the jokes off the top rope…

Back
Top Bottom