Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Unprofessional, if that was your family and you were looking for him at that moment you would be worried, but he's having a ball. Memorable moment for him.

D!ck Gregory

Do you care wether you live or die?
1000004203.jpg

At least it makes a little bit more sense. "Come on let's all do this sassy *** dance for tiktok, it'll be fun!"

I got neices and nephews so I know how that goes. Who knows how many weird filter pics of me are floating out there.

Re: Noah Lyles

Can see why people don't mess with Lyle's. He is arrogant but it seems forced. Seems like a gimmick. Doesn't seem genuine at all.

Seems like somebody that used to get roughed in school and then created this alter-ego.

Yeah it comes off fake and unnatural.

It's like we're seeing his "Bruce Wayne".

Last edited:

Can see why people don't mess with Lyle's. He is arrogant but it seems forced. Seems like a gimmick. Doesn't seem genuine at all.

Seems like somebody that used to get roughed in school and then created this alter-ego.

on a primal level you have to respect the talent/work but bro is going about it corny…he is gassing it trying to be relevant & it just is what it is with track & field, until the olympics come around most don’t/won’t have a clue who any of these people are or care about their sport

Didn’t like him after his “World Champions” comment. Low key rooting for him to lose. He’ll be irrelevant after these Olympic Games so I guess he got his 5 mins of fame.

Back
Top Bottom