Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_5511.jpeg

i think gotta just get it installed by a shop though right seems hard to self install

I just installed one in my car and it was pretty easy. The only hard part was running the cable from the rear to the front - that was just fiddly.

If you want to wire it so it’s always on (so detects if someone bumps your car while stationary) then that’s harder - but I just did mine to turn on with the ignition and that is easy - just a single wire from the fuse box tucked in along the edge of the dash.

I just installed one in my car and it was pretty easy. The only hard part was running the cable from the rear to the front - that was just fiddly.

If you want to wire it so it’s always on (so detects if someone bumps your car while stationary) then that’s harder - but I just did mine to turn on with the ignition and that is easy - just a single wire from the fuse box tucked in along the edge of the dash.
confirmed no way i could do any of that. I tried to install a backup camera and failed miserably just drilled a hole in the back of the car lol and gave up.

A UPS delivery driver in California was caught on camera erecting a number of small 'Donald Trump' signs supporting the Republican candidate for president while he was making his rounds and delivering packages across the street.

The homeowner, Shelly Bailes, who is a supporter of Democratic candidate Kamala Harris, spotted almost a dozen tiny Trump flags that had been placed all over the front yard at her home in Davis, near Sacramento.

She quickly learned who was responsible for the political stunt after reviewing home surveillance footage.

The UPS driver could be seen sticking about a dozen small Trump flags in the woman's yard

Back
Top Bottom