Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: 101 dongs = 1000 jumpshots

it’s more like if Steph curry had 101 games in one day

Imagine Steph Curry going for an epic, record-shattering performance. Picture him getting buckets non-stop, draining shot after shot, each one with pinpoint precision, all within an intense, rapid-fire session. It’s not just about scoring but reaching beyond what anyone thought possible, pushing his stamina and skill to new heights in a single game. The feat becomes a symbol of resilience, determination, and mastery under intense conditions—an unforgettable show of dedication.

Replace Steph with her and it goes perfectly.

Last edited:

The first 55 year old and the second one is a stark difference
Umbrellas :lol:

Man that suit is horrible. :lol: Ain't got nothing to do with how bad she is. :lol:

I'm seeing a disturbing repetition of wiping ya butt being gay. It was almost on each one.

Hell nah. Guess I gotta get a rainbow flag cuz ain't no way I'm out here in these streets with doodoo butt

The first 55 year old and the second one is a stark difference

I'm seeing a disturbing repetition of wiping ya butt being gay. It was almost on each one.

Hell nah. Guess I gotta get a rainbow flag cuz ain't no way I'm out here in these streets with doodoo butt

Not even just wiping but in the last decade or so I’ve seen a ton of “washing your crack in the shower is gay - nothing goes between these cheeks”.

Just crazy - and that’s got to be unpleasant.

I’m sure there’s significant crossover between the goatee and sunglasses MAGA types too.

Back
Top Bottom