Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yall are not doing this right now. Cmon son. It's not that serious and if you think it is then take it to PMs and keep it out of here. Please.

Son, why are you soo rustled right now?

Me and dude and having a discussion/conversation pertaining to something that was posted in THIS thread. Chill out.

You can easily ignore us and/or bypass our post; it aint that serious...
laugh.gif

You the one writing paragraphs on whether or not a KFC commercial is racist and won't let it go even after dude said he'll agree to disagree, but I need to chill out
grin.gif

How do we know she is having "obvious difficulty with Chinese customs"? Because she's a foreigner.

How do we know she's a foreigner? ...

i'll wait...:lol:

last post and then you can PM me or whatever since other NTers feel I'm ruining the thread or whatever.

First scene, she's looking out the window. Her mother readies her for school, en route to school she's again observing her surroundings like a foreigner would. Like i would if I were in her shoes.

During the morning ceremonies, she's unable to participate because she's obviously not familiar with the custom nor the language. You see the students taking their shoes off before entering class? Also new to her. Would a long-time citizen have that much trouble using chopsticks to eat lo mein? I think not.

ALL of these have to do with her body-language, her facial expressions, and her actions.

All you see is one thing, and to me THAT's facile. Even your line of questioning directed at me denotes facileness on your end because you've obviously ignored these laid out details.

and you posting "i'll wait" like I won't address these points head on, I'm here bruhski I stand by my point of view.

Last edited:
and you know what? I won't wait for your post, I'll do you one better and preemptively write out your reply.

"all of that could very well be circumstantial, maybe she's just very observant of her surroundings at all times bro. maybe she's a rebel and never participates in morning rituals or other customs. maybe she hates lo mein and hates using chopsticks".

Please....:lol:

Last edited:
Lol. @ SneakerHeathen

The intent is clear as day, if you choose not to accept it, then thats you.

It's not that big of a deal, but watching you try to argue to opposite is amusing.

You see how happy the little black girl was when she took that first bite of chicken?

Restructure the commercial to taco bell, Mexican out of place kid, Tacos.

Restructure, white out of place kid, mcdonalds for burgers

etc.....

Lol. @ SneakerHeathen

It's not that big of a deal, but watching you try to argue to opposite is amusing.

You see how happy the little black girl was when she took that first bite of chicken?

etc.....

I don't have to agree with ya'll. If anything I feel like you can't accept what's REALLY going on here. Again if you try hard enough you can find the racism in just about anything.

But I've said my piece, I stand by my piece, I'm done here. I've provided enough evidence to back my points. But whatever.

I'm outs. PM me if you guys want to carry this convo on. You can keep coming up with these weak, half-baked rebuttals and keep ignoring the details in my inbox.

Last edited:
How do we know she is having "obvious difficulty with Chinese customs"? Because she's a foreigner.

How do we know she's a foreigner? ...

i'll wait...:lol:

last post and then you can PM me or whatever since other NTers feel I'm ruining the thread or whatever.

First scene, she's looking out the window. Her mother readies her for school, en route to school she's again observing her surroundings like a foreigner would. Like i would if I were in her shoes.

During the morning ceremonies, she's unable to participate because she's obviously not familiar with the custom nor the language. You see the students taking their shoes off before entering class? Also new to her. Would a long-time citizen have that much trouble using chopsticks to eat lo mein? I think not.

ALL of these have to do with her body-language, her facial expressions, and her actions.

All you see is one thing, and to me THAT's facile. Even your line of questioning directed at me denotes facileness on your end because you've obviously ignored these laid out details. and then you post "i'll wait" like I won't address these points head on, I'm here bruhski I stand by my point of view.

All I see is one thing? And yet, in my previous post on the matter I pointed out her difficulties in the lunchroom and the library and how these were opportunities for a sincere and legitimate cultural exchange. The details, spare me...:rolleyes

It really aint even worth it...:lol:.

You can have your opinions, just don't be credulous enough to think that said opinions are infallible; not when there is a bevy of present and historical evidence to show and prove otherwise.

Another KFC ad about how "foreigners" lovvvvvve Chicken, and how you can help them adjust/become accustomed over a bowl of finger lickin' KFC chicken. It's all in the details y'all...:lol:

Last edited:
Lol. @ SneakerHeathen

etc.....

Cosign
It's just a coincidence they happened to use a lol black girl :lol: :lol:
Out of all the foreigners to use :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom