Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Just the title alone of that youtube video...

david-moyes-facepalm.gif

I couldn't even bring myself to click play.

Wow that girl is a moron. So her entire body was a black spot right? Skin bleaching is one the most disheartening things around right now.

She got accepted in the Illuminati. Skin Bleaching is a demonic ritual one uses to open the hell gates and from there the soul is drained and replaced with a dark matter, controlling the host forever.

She got accepted in the Illuminati. Skin Bleaching is a demonic ritual one uses to open the hell gates and from there the soul is drained and replaced with a dark matter, controlling the host forever.
I'm not saying this doesn't happen, but maybe she's just a self-hating chick with an inferiority complex about her race?

I believe this

That driving instructor was getting punked by a racist big-armed old lady, lol.

Last edited:

So they aim for whiter skin only to be filled with dark matter?

Back
Top Bottom