Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

For ya'll thirsty beasts...

http://instagram.com/iluvtinaa

Titti carried her!!!! I love it.

^ I feel bad for ol girl.

It looked like she was really a fan tho

He gon put her on blast when somebody got there and it was clear she knew someone in there

will be interesting to see the truth not this edited smear

Wait...why ain't her side the truth?...or did I miss something?..

No matter how you cut it. It's not a good look for her...

At the end of the day, she was there mispronouncing names that she claimed she was was a fan of, then saying she can be which ever Tina for the night, then struggling to spell her name, then giving out her contacts while she's being clowned....

At the end of the day, no matter what her "side" of the story is, she's taking the L.

I also believe 2Chainz took the L on this, he didn't really need to play her for innanet lulz....but it is what it is...

Last edited:
And the saga continues....

luvtinaa
1 day ago
I'm at my lawyers right now, finalizing the paperwork, be prepared for a civil lawsuit @hairweavekiller @caviardreamz_ you had no right do ruin my life and tarnish my image like this! Now you will both answer for it!

Last edited:
This broad can't be serious.... :rollin

luvtinaa
5 hours ago
For the record I rejected their settlement offer, I'm taking it to court. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

luvtinaa
1 day ago
I feel like @hairweavekiller should feel as much embarrassment as I have endured these last couple of days for what he has done to my life, he has not apologized publicly and tries to contact me privately. Everyone re post this at @breakfastclubam @cthagod @angelayee @djenvy because 2 chainz should be the #donkyoftheday let's get me on the breakfast club so I have a chance to tell my side of the story!

luvtinaa
5 hours ago
The come up [emoji]11014[/emoji]️

Last edited:
She has no case though lol

It ain't about a case pleighbois....

Her mission from that night, has not changed at all.

luvtinaa
42 minutes ago
Going to have a spread on #vibemagazine thank you for all your support and hate everyone. I just became an overnight celebrity. #thenewkimk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom