Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Think this goes here
Demarcus Cousins ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:
Again not true

Look at Nas , Dwayne Wade , Ludacris , etc those dudes are dealing with baby mama drama and all types of **** because they knocking up a *** , You don't need to be rich to have that issue. If a ***** can't get a baller she will most likely settle for a dude that can at least pay for her rent or give her money on the regular . Trust me dude i have seen it with my own eyes, If a female is attractive she can get money out of dudes easily . Also Draya is not single she bagged herself a baller lol
i never disagreed with u bout ****** trickin. i said, the ratio of a golddigger SUCCESSFULLY finding a trick is terrible. and u guys r right, i figured by now the boy woulda dropped her garden-tool a** but i guess not. and man, im from miami...theres nothing u can teach me bout golddiggers lol. but its like i said, theres 745986592876593486  wannabe gold diggin chicks out there. and only 3000 dudes who can afford to trick off. baaaaaaad ratio my man. and draya is on her like 20th try. she finally found someone dumb enough to stay with her for more than a month. she dont even think shes a h** anymore. that chick is delusional. chicks idolizing draya thinking they can get the same. NOPE!
Popped a senzu, I'm better WOO
pimp.gif

Where to cop tho?
nerd.gif
I'm saiyan
and u can cop em here. they actually got a few nice ones wont lie. just scroll down a little bit, theres no real pages so i cant tell u exactly where its located.

http://aintnobodycool.com/collections/all   

Last edited:
Son, that Cousins album is real? Someone let me know. Cousins is my guy. I'll definitely check it out.

Dude actually sued who originally posted the vid years ago(think it was the school or something) cuz he lost his job and stuff. Got some guap from it
son is a herb for that. he should lose his job shooting himself. that vid was hilarious :rollin :rollin :rollin

Last edited:

:x :x :x :x :x

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/c...otball-player-a-phony-class-article-1.1737861

A whistleblower at the University of North Carolina has revealed a typo-riddled, 146-word term paper that earned a football player an A- in a bogus course meant to boost his GPA and keep him eligible.

The single-paragraph report on Rosa Parks was revealed in an ESPN interview with Mary Willingham, a campus tutor who spent a decade working with UNC athletes and who has taken the lead in speaking out about how the school allegedly jipped jocks out of a quality education.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/c...otball-player-a-phony-class-article-1.1737861

A whistleblower at the University of North Carolina has revealed a typo-riddled, 146-word term paper that earned a football player an A- in a bogus course meant to boost his GPA and keep him eligible.

The single-paragraph report on Rosa Parks was revealed in an ESPN interview with Mary Willingham, a campus tutor who spent a decade working with UNC athletes and who has taken the lead in speaking out about how the school allegedly jipped jocks out of a quality education.
Doing it cuz It happens at all schools and da NCAA ain't gonna do a thing as long as their pockets are full

Doing it cuz It happens at all schools and da NCAA ain't gonna do a thing as long as their pockets are full CUH

fixed

Back
Top Bottom