Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dude actually sued who originally posted the vid years ago(think it was the school or something) cuz he lost his job and stuff. Got some guap from it

He really lost his job? Shocker :rolleyes. This country is something else :{.

son is a herb for that. he should lose his job shooting himself. that vid was hilarious :rollin :rollin :rollin

Not only that the man was incompetent, and put the safety and welfare of the students and faculty in danger.

Not sure if doin' it

Once we see what happened after, we will know if they are doing it or not.

Last edited:
:smokin

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/c...otball-player-a-phony-class-article-1.1737861

A whistleblower at the University of North Carolina has revealed a typo-riddled, 146-word term paper that earned a football player an A- in a bogus course meant to boost his GPA and keep him eligible.

The single-paragraph report on Rosa Parks was revealed in an ESPN interview with Mary Willingham, a campus tutor who spent a decade working with UNC athletes and who has taken the lead in speaking out about how the school allegedly jipped jocks out of a quality education.
you guys need to watch real sports, there was a story about dudes who could barely read..

they were given bogus degrees in subjects that cant even get them jobs when they finish school.

this mf shot himself and kept teaching. i'm sorry but I wouldn't have been able to control the laughter 
I wasn't even there and I can't control my laughter. I can only imagine if I witnessed that first hand :rollin
Its like that ***** out of a movie or something

In regards to the Colbert tweet. People are way too sensitive.
Word.  #1 Colbert himself didn't even tweet it... It was from the general Colbertreport twitter account controlled by who knows who... Probably an intern or some ****.... #2 The tweet didn't provide context as to the origin of the joke in the first place.

soooooooooo funny shes too stupid to know that theyre all laughing at her cuz SHES the joke. what type of groupie dont even know the name of who they trying to come up on? august alsalina? cmon :{

im glad 2chainz exposed her. and im glad he turned her down. "we tryna get money back here." EXACTLY. belive all that basketball desperate wives if you want to. being a groupie isnt respectable nor profitable. go back to school. and booking? BOOK YOU FOR WHAT!? one of my biggest pet peeves with girls in my generation is all they wanna do with their lives is look cute. you wanna be booked? you dont have a talent! cute aint talent! fat booty isnt book-worthy! ARGHHHHHH

2 CHAINZ WAS DOIN IT.
She needs a dosage of hot lead. She's a thot and that's all she's ever gonna be. She's worthless scum

Back
Top Bottom