Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

brooooo SPOOKY BLACK :eek :eek

He's killing it!! :hat :hat

Edit : BRUHHH i got this *** on repeat for real!! That first vid posted

Last edited:
That's foul
mean.gif
Son set himself up though. Shoulda known better

Won't be signing that petition.  To be honest though, I probably would've played the same "she took advantage of me" card if my mom caught me with a teacher when I was 15
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Spooky Black is DOIN IT!!!
He dont sound like ANYBODY. I love that.
He has his own sound. And his songwriting is excellent.
I really hope dude does well in music. I would support him.

Last edited:
He's right though... She is a child molester.... period.

If a 23 year old male was involved in a situation like that with a 15 year old female, there is no doubt that people would have taken it much more seriously.

Yup, they would've put him under the jail

Would wood.

Homeboy probably got cut off and went and threw her under the bus.. Me at that age would have been going in 6 times a day with that :smokin at school too

She married? And dude stuck with her? Foul. :x
This. Everyone involved took an L in this one tho. Him for snitchin with this bs i was taken advantage of thing at 15/16, the age when most dudes have already smashed a few chicks. Her for having to mess with a 15 year old and ppl finding out about it. But the husband takes the biggest L for getting played and staying with her.

This. Everyone involved took an L in this one tho. Him for snitchin with this bs i was taken advantage of thing at 15/16, the age when most dudes have already smashed a few chicks. Her for having to mess with a 15 year old and ppl finding out about it. But the husband takes the biggest L for getting played and staying with her.

^ man, you aint lying.

Last edited:
Add James Franco to the wildin' thinking he doin it list.........

edit** nevermind, apparently 17 is legal in New York

Last edited:
Real spit, this kid has talent ..
That last song is straight heat...

Real rap. Dope avy and screen name. Samurai champloo :smokin Repped

Real. Repped. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom