Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1355.gif

this is even worse. dude trying to **** ******* half his age  

not everyone on nt is 18+ and what r kelly thread?

It was in general, it was grown dudes in there saying 15 ain't that bad it's only 2 yrs from 17 :x

man did he just got sniped? what did he post?

lol nah, i was quoting james franco :lol forgot the " "

btw has this been posted? didnt see it

but @itslavishb***ch gets snuffed

probably late but bruhhh :lol

dude was def wild'n thinking he was doing it until this happened

Last edited:
^^^^ ***** *** bully if you ask me. Dude trying to get credits by checking another dude that was trying to get credits. *****.

Wildin.. Unless they had personal beef or something. If he hit him just cause that fool flexes on ig for lulz then :{

^ thought he owed dude money. That would be justified. Fighting someone for flexin on IG is lame as hell. :lol

Paul George needs to have the internet revoked

And James Franco was not doing it. Yall only applauding because yall be all up in these chicks inboxes just like him with no success. Dude was parched and yall know it

He can get most women walking in NYC.

Homie just said im James Franco and it got her panties wet.. Doing it
smokin.gif
this is the first girl to put him on blast too
mean.gif
he's probably done this a thousand times.

Franco
smokin.gif
stays doing it
this man all on foxnews losing.....dude had to jump through hoops and she still said naw. " I'll come back when I'm 18...my friends will never believe"

too big of a star to take Ls like this. she's a ******* child....doesn't know what "#" means. she won he lost

when was this? and why? im sure the coach had a  "BENCH! GO STRAIGHT TO THE FUC.... -_- YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS TIME..." moment.
people are saying they think its a publicity stunt to promote his new movie where he does pretty much the exact same thing. but i dunno man.... if its a publicity stunt this girl would be in on it. doing a publicity stunt with this sort of negative connotation and the other party is unaware its a stunt? thats a recipe for disaster.

NOT TO MENTION! isnt this the 2nd time franco has been called out for some weird stuff like this? i remember reading last year about how he tried to befriend someone who accidentally texted him and they had a long relationship (friendship) afterwards. and ironically it went bad in the end once they actually met at a party.

when was this? and why? im sure the coach had a  "BENCH! GO STRAIGHT TO THE FUC.... -_- YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS TIME..." moment.

There was an error with the shot clock. The ball hit the rim but the scorer's table reset the shot clock too late so he thought the clock read 2 seconds when it actually was supposed to be 24 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom