Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

NNNNNOOOOOOooooooooooo

That def went a dif way then I anticipated. With it being named bushido I thought it was in reference to the black dude getting ready to pull a bushido brown

I find it sooo annoying when every other word out of a persons mouth is the n word. So lame.

White dude was certainly doin it tho :lol:

Last edited:
LMFAO, thats why ill never go back to the under 200lb club

the life of a skinny ***** can be bad in situations like this if you not the type to shoot 

i will say nobody tried me in front of my girl so boldly like that when i was a string bean tho

his face tho lol, dude looks like hes doin legit analysis, where da hell did he get one of them thangs doe?

the boy drake is always alone and looking contemplative when hes out. he really seems like he doesnt fit in anywhere to be honest. like hes a real thinker trying to fit in with mindless clubbers and socialites all the time.

you can tell homie was struggling. that was the softest refusal ever. "I... i uh... I have to go." x 300

roll.gif
she did everything she could other than pulling it out herself. she had the iNEEDit voice with the bedroom eyes. dragging out her words like girls do. smh just like eve...trying to entice a good man into an evil deed. THEN lying about it trying to ruin his life cuz he aint smash? i hope her punishment is severe.

you can tell homie was struggling. that was the softest refusal ever. "I... i uh... I have to go." x 300

:rofl: she did everything she could other than pulling it out herself. she had the iNEEDit voice with the bedroom eyes. dragging out her words like girls do. smh just like eve...trying to entice a good man into an evil deed. THEN lying about it trying to ruin his life cuz he aint smash? i hope her punishment is severe.

:lol: repped

frown.gif

mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm a horrible person 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back