Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That tattoo "shop" set up is poor. I've been to some shady tattoo spots, but I'm also not a millionaire

it wouldnt help at all, we would have puny *** power levels

we're mere humans, mfs wouldnt even have baby gokus power level, let alone anything impressive
I think his power level would be pretty nice compared to ours
yea, like 2.875, doesnt a power level of like 15 mean you can lift several tons?

and even then, the rocks would probably match ours

if you notice, in db/dbz power levels were a full analysis, if someone had a higher level than you, it meant they were faster and stronger

dude is definitely stronger than me, but i bet 10 Ms he couldnt catch me, which would even the playing field, therefore resulting in a very close power level

yea, like 2.875, doesnt a power level of like 15 mean you can lift several tons?

if you notice, in db/dbz power levels were a full analysis, if someone had a higher level than you, it meant they were faster and stronger

dude is definitely stronger than me, but i bet 10 Ms he couldnt catch me, which would even the playing field, therefore resulting in a very close power level
Same thing the DBZ fighters thought 

The humans in the red ribbon army had power levels of 100-190

The Farmer that Raditz met at the beginning of DBZ had a power level of 5

Reactions: jjs

The humans in the red ribbon army had power levels of 100-190

The Farmer that Raditz met at the beginning of DBZ had a power level of 5
they had those power levels because they had weapons

the farmer had a shotty

I have heard of teardrop tattoos before, but why the spit drop on the side of his mouth?
Drops on the side of the mouth means blood thirsty... That said he wildin out but seeing as how he has more money than his entire roster im gonna say hes doin it

Speaking of the DBZ talk, am I wildin for buying this shirt today?

Dude I went to school wit smh. No lie son was 14 in the 6th grade with me. I asked him for change for a 20 one day son gave me 5 5 dollar bills, like legit counted em and gave em to me with confidence. Son found me on fb like in 09 like what's been up and I asked what he been up too, son was like nothing much man jus graduated... We were suppose to graduate hs in 07

chick that left her 3&4yr old kids in car while she was in a TI&Wayne concert pregnant again... pic.twitter.com/EXW9n9yjWT

Tryin to be slick n catch a peek lol

Everybody has an embarrassing pic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom