Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Tryin to be slick n catch a peek lol

Everybody has an embarrassing pic
might not have been embarrassing back then. Speedos are the norm in many countries.

Tryin to be slick n catch a peek lol

Everybody has an embarrassing pic
tumblr_m6lzlnSsDt1rpbxcl.gif

Also that spoiler pic, even though "suspect" was when he was a back up dancer for Digital Underground, lol...
P-Funk and Boosie Collins had dudes in diapers and ish...
Lol

You think she even knows who the father of these children are?

She may, do you personally know her? If so then my apologies, but if that's the case then you should provide her some better life guidance. But we should not place all the blame on her there's some man responsible for the well being of these children as well.

She may, do you personally know her? If so then my apologies, but if that's the case then you should provide her some better life guidance. But we should not place all the blame on her there's some man responsible for the well being of these children as well.

:smh:

I mean, of all the women in the Draya thread, why throw the cape on for this *****?

you are correct ... Still the fact that she is willing to open her legs and pop out kids tell a lot about the girl. Sure we can also throw blame at the father's but I'm willing to be that all are not the most outstanding individuals. In addition since you don't know her either, chances are that some of the father's might not even know they have a seed running around.

Too bad nobody's talking about pokemon :lol:

Brah... Half a page about DBZ and this dude missed words and pics and everything.

Had me scratchin my head.

you trying to make a funny statement thinking you doing it.

He's the one wildin thinking he's doing it
:rofl: :rofl:
yo.. I have no idea why I put Pokemon instead of dbz.
example of dat late night tired posting :lol:

I was def wylin with that statement :smh:

You think she even knows who the father of these children are?

Is that you Drake?

Back
Top Bottom