Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

exactly wtf
Ya'll missin out 
devil.gif

Shes going HAM right now, one of my boys who followed her prior tells me. Shes posted like 30 pics and a good amount contain some short of nudity

Shes going HAM right now, one of my boys who followed her prior tells me. Shes posted like 30 pics and a good amount contain some short of nudity

Tell ya boy to screenshot and repost.

Gotta hold ****** hands nowadays... :smh:

Tell ya boy to screenshot and repost.

Gotta hold ****** hands nowadays...
mean.gif
I was going to post a screenshot but she took them down
mean.gif

They will be spread across the internet tonight (Tumblr will have the best quality)

dude who punked the rednecks was on point. rocked those boys right to sleep, had them talking about "what an idiot he's going down a dead end"
laugh.gif
they're lucky dude wasn't too hotheaded or that would have been both their lives. i like to think i would have shot one of em in the leg off GP but who knows how a situation like that could play out.

dude who punked the rednecks was on point. rocked those boys right to sleep, had them talking about "what an idiot he's going down a dead end"
laugh.gif
they're lucky dude wasn't too hotheaded or that would have been both their lives. i like to think i would have shot one of em in the leg off GP but who knows how a situation like that could play out.
they belong in the UOENO

Back
Top Bottom