Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Reminds me of the time I was cheating off a guy only to find out that he was cheating off of me
roll.gif
How does that even work?
laugh.gif
Whenever I came across a question I didn't have the answer to I'd just peek at his test.

Then I caught him doing the same and we made eye contact and just started laughing
laugh.gif

From that day on we just freely cheated off of each other whenever and we both barely passed
smokin.gif

I have a friend who cheated off a guy once on nearly every question and got a higher grade than him
laugh.gif

When we got the tests back the guy was so pissed
roll.gif

Lol I remember whenever I would go to turn my test in when I saw somebody else's paper in the tray I would take their paper and copy some of their answers. Then I would turn both papers in. One time I was taking an English test in college, there was this writing part that required like 2 full pages for a grade, I waited for the smartest girl in the class to turn her paper in, took her paper and copied word for word, then turned her paper back in then turned mines in. I don't think the teacher noticed because we both got 100 on that part...

Teacher ended up buying me and the girl pizza.

Last edited:

Reminds me of the time I was cheating off a guy only to find out that he was cheating off of me
roll.gif
How does that even work?
laugh.gif
Whenever I came across a question I didn't have the answer to I'd just peek at his test.

Then I caught him doing the same and we made eye contact and just started laughing
laugh.gif

From that day on we just freely cheated off of each other whenever and we both barely passed
smokin.gif

I have a friend who cheated off a guy once on nearly every question and got a higher grade than him
laugh.gif

When we got the tests back the guy was so pissed
roll.gif
ah right I just thought you two were looking at each others papers waiting for someone to write 
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the time I was cheating off a guy only to find out that he was cheating off of me :rofl:
How does that even work? :lol:

Then I caught him doing the same and we made eye contact and just started laughing :lol:
From that day on we just freely cheated off of each other whenever and we both barely passed :smokin
I have a friend who cheated off a guy once on nearly every question and got a higher grade than him :lol:
When we got the tests back the guy was so pissed :rofl:
ah right I just thought you two were looking at each others papers waiting for someone to write :lol:

had a dude once tell me that he hated getting cheated off of cause he was asian so one day he filled out the whole scantron and made the other guys around him hand it in, dude would erase the whole thing and start over.

Lol I remember whenever I would go to turn my test in when I saw somebody else's paper in the tray I would take their paper and copy some of their answers. Then I would turn both papers in. One time I was taking an English test in college, there was this writing part that required like 2 full pages for a grade, I waited for the smartest girl in the class to turn her paper in, took her paper and copied word for word, then turned her paper back in then turned mines in. I don't think the teacher noticed because we both got 100 on that part...

Teacher ended up buying me and the girl pizza.

I remember I was in Biology and my boy told me he didn't study so he was gonna copy mine. I told him I was just as lost as he was so don't even bother. We both got F's and the same score which was like a 57 or something. We get called to her desk and got detention for cheating. This fool copied my test answer for answer after I told him I had no clue what was going on in that class :smh:

Reminds me of the time I was cheating off a guy only to find out that he was cheating off of me :rofl:
How does that even work? :lol:

Then I caught him doing the same and we made eye contact and just started laughing :lol:
From that day on we just freely cheated off of each other whenever and we both barely passed :smokin
I have a friend who cheated off a guy once on nearly every question and got a higher grade than him :lol:
When we got the tests back the guy was so pissed :rofl:
ah right I just thought you two were looking at each others papers waiting for someone to write :lol:

had a dude once tell me that he hated getting cheated off of cause he was asian so one day he filled out the whole scantron and made the other guys around him hand it in, dude would erase the whole thing and start over.

I was the only Asian in my chemistry class in hs, got decent grades on tests even though I didn't study. On one test I was clueless, almost the whole class copied my answers and barely passed.

Back
Top Bottom