Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Unfortunately for me, yes. She is starting early, but don't worry NT brethren. I have a carry licence.

Edit: just to clarify, it was a training bra.

Last edited:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rent-A-Blac...660?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad55e7e6c

:rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:

Do your friends ever make you feel like your a tad bit racist? Have you ever wanted to adopt a black son? Do you ever want to look cool in front of your friends? Have you ever wanted to go on the rough side of town after dark? Are there no black people in your town? RENT A BLACK GUY FOR A WEEKEND!!!!! If you're lucky enough to win this auction you'll have the privilege of having your very own African-american for an entire Fri, Sat, and Sunday! Now you may be wondering, "what can I do with a black guy for a weekend?" I'm glad you asked. Some of the following activities have proven to be 10x times better with an Afro American around: Walking around the mall, hanging out with friends, dancing at a nightclub(I do NOT harlem shake), drinking at your favorite bar, family reunions(they'll be shocked to learn this about the family), cookouts, a day at the beach(yes, I can swim), road trips, boring overtime hours at work, driving up and down your local ghetto streets, going to a concert(no, i can NOT rap), shopping, family outings, going out to eat, and many many more. If you can think of it, we can do it.
Now, there are some restrictions: I do not participate in any sexual activities, I do not attend any events with burning crosses, I do not spend more than two nights camping in the woods, I do not beat up random white people, I do not sag my pants, and I do not participate in freestyle battles.
Requirements:
Comfortable place to sleep
Watermelon on hand at all times
Fried chicken at least once a day
Internet access and/or cell reception(have you seen "Wrong Turn"?)

*Also comes with military training and advanced communication/people skills

giphy.gif

My thing is, who doesn't eat fried chicken and watermelon. Both are delicious.
As a kid I would pull the skin off of Fried Chicken because I thought it was nasty...I definitely was not doing it 
mean.gif
maaan, I pulled the skin off of fried chicken because I was saving the best piece for last #doingit
Same thing I always did..

87 bids 
laugh.gif
 not gonna get paid.. but still a ridiculous ad either way 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My thing is, who doesn't eat fried chicken and watermelon. Both are delicious.

I honestly dont care for either and will pass on it 98% of the time. Not gonna say i dont eat it or never have but its not even a consideration when i want something to eat.

Back
Top Bottom