Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Watermelon is not popping though
indifferent.gif
100x100px-LS-0a0b763f_tumblr_lqi2o8v6JG1qlw12eo1_500.png

yo, ive never met somebody who wasn't in love with watermelon. its the best fruit there is, easily. watermelon flavored candy > all candy flavors, word to watermelon flavored jelly belly's

Anyone who doesn't like watermelon either
a) eating a bad one that wasn't ripe/fresh
b) was eating another fruit and thought it was watermelon. No way can someone eat a sweet watermelon and legitimately think it's gross.

b) was eating another fruit and thought it was watermelon. No way can someone eat a sweet watermelon and legitimately think it's gross.
Candy with "watermelon flavor" is absolutely disgusting but an actual fresh watermelon is amazing.

Top 3 fruit easily.

yo, ive never met somebody who wasn't in love with watermelon. its the best fruit there is, easily. watermelon flavored candy > all candy flavors, word to watermelon flavored jelly belly's

I agree with Colombia, watermelon is great, but watermelon "Flavor" is disgusting.

:rofl:
I agree with Colombia, watermelon is great, but watermelon "Flavor" is disgusting.
slow ya roll

jolly-rancher-watermelon-pieces.jpg

:x :x

So Nasty

Da blue onez doe
smokinhat.gif

both yall wildin

watermelon & the blues are the last to get eaten

green apple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Erroneous. Dawg, eat a cherry flavored jolly rancher, then indulge in a watermelon flavored one. The watermelon one will make you wanna slap your own momma because of the overwhelming goodness.

Watermelon flavored alcohol is the only gross watermelon infused "flavor"

Seems to me that the black guy is doing it. If you look at the listing and the pictures, he is definitely getting some snow bunny buns on the regular.

Back
Top Bottom