Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh can't act though. when you spam social media about a non existent movie, at least be able to deliver
god that was terrible.  he looks like him, and they went and rented or bought a nice camera... but soon as the film starts its obvious he cant act. then he opens his mouth with that childish voice lol. no hate, but if u wanna play pac u gotta have EVERYTHING down

BrPlxbEIUAIUJyf.jpg

^That doesn't even sound plausible, the numbers gotta be exaggerated. If correct, she must have had to call more than 7 times every minute for the entire week. And the text messages, emails, and actual letters? There's not enough time for that. :lol:

^That doesn't even sound plausible, the numbers gotta be exaggerated. If correct, she must have had to call more than 7 times every minute for the entire week. And the text messages, emails, and actual letters? There's not enough time for that.
laugh.gif
i would assume after call number 412 he turned his phone off. from then on...everytime she called it would go straight to voice mail meaning calling MORE than 7 times a minute is entirely plausible. and im sure she got frustrated and started sending emails like

"dkjbfgjkbf"

"kfwkjbf"

"i know youre reading these!"

"vkjbsw kbfkjbfswk!"

"gotta answer me someday!"

"i know u were kidding about the whole 'you need space' thing!"

"how long we gotta do this for?"

"come on baeeeee"

"wjhbvfhjvfw"

Last edited:
Lil man ghost riding the bike then punching dude is a classic...

Changed the way I look at neighborhood fights

Back
Top Bottom