Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Who said anything about dating?
roll.gif
Oh cool, you wouldn't date a 15 year old but you would smash em.

Gotcha.
What would you talk with a 15 year old about?

16 is legal in the state of maryland but you have to be below the age of 18. In MD a 29 y/o can't mess with a 15 y/o.

Check your laws bruh because no where in the US is an adult allowed to mess with anyone younger than 17.

Good luck on your younger yambs venture.

Age of consent in Jersey is 16.
Minimum age to consent to any sexual contact is 13.
New Jersey works on a four year age differential.

Ahh, yes a 13 y/o can consent to sex.

Yea, sexual consent is a word that you love to use loosely. A 16 year old smashing a 13 year old is ok? Does s 13 year old understand sex? And in jersey a 20 y/o can smash a 16 y/o? Thats a 4 year differential.

Like i said, enjoy smashing these young broads while you can, if thats legal.

Somehow when your 19-20 you won't be attracted to 15 y\o's

it'll just go away right?

Last edited:
Ahh, yes a 13 y/o can consent to sex.

Yea, sexual consent is a word that you love to use loosely. A 16 year old smashing a 13 year old is ok? Does s 13 year old understand
sex? And in jersey a 20 y/o can smash a 16 y/o? Thats a 4 year differential.

Like i said, enjoy smashing these young broads while you can, if thats legal.

Somehow when your 19-20 you won't be attracted to 15 y\o's it'll just go away right?
Bruh, you act like I have no self control. When I'm twenty, I just wont pop em young anymore.

16 is legal in the state of maryland but you have to be below the age of 18. In MD a 29 y/o can't mess with a 15 y/o.

Check your laws bruh because no where in the US is an adult allowed to mess with anyone younger than 17.

Good luck on your younger yambs venture.
my dum *** passed up on so many quality 16/17 yo yambs when i was 18/19 because idk my states age of consent was 16

i had a bad one ready to go when i was 19 and she was only 16 at the time, ya boy flirted or whatever but the moment she started talking sex and cuffin season i dipped

hit her back up when she was 19 a few years ago, shorty was heated but still gave me da shot

im 19 but my limit 17, since i got younger fam it's two weird if they in the 3 year age region. but anyway let's get this thread back on track.

DAG doing teddy pendergrass lmfaooooo

Last edited:
Why even risk anything messing with these young teenage broads when there plenty of high quality legal yambs to be had and probably more experienced at that. Unless you've got some sick fettish :x

Why even risk anything messing with these young teenage broads when there plenty of high quality legal yambs to be had and probably more experienced at that. Unless you've got some sick fettish :x

Makes no sense to me, I guess I will understand when I'm old :lol: I'm 20 now and I'm not looking at chicks under 17..for what :rofl: if I'm 30 chasing juniors and seniors in high school I failed IMO...there's gotta be easy grown P out there

Back
Top Bottom