Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So the little white kid is a soldier and the only thing they could come up with for the black kid is being a monkey, equipped with bananas?
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
**** is disgusting

^supposedly the company doesn't ship them like that - the store puts them on the hangers which have a variety of kids - but clearly someone took the picture of that one for the obvious reason.

I'm pretty sure my kids have worn shirts saying "lil monkey" or something but it feels like they should have known better.

I don't even buy clothes that have monkeys on them for mine...

* I had to laugh at that chappelle gif though

Last edited:
Kids these days
mean.gif

http://www.complex.com/tech/2014/07...07+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
"This Is What It's Like To Accidentally Send a Nude To Your Dad"

We all make mistakes. Sometimes we forget to save a document. Sometimes we mix up people's names. And sometimes we send ***-naked hypersexualized pictures of ourselves to our parents by accident. These things happen.

Actually, they don't. Which is exactly why it's so funny to read and experience the shock, panic, and fear of Twitter user @dearfashionn as she goes through one of the most embarrassing experiences any of us can imagine. Texting nudes to dad? Doesn't get much worse than that.

Hey, at least she got a few retweets from Chad Johnson.

Different story but hope girl above got the same outcome.

followed, shorty body bang

why she talk about her dad like he not her dad tho?

If you go to her instagram she recorded him pulling up at the house and yelling at her.

She definitely enjoying the attention though. Shorty gonna milk it for all it's worth.
What's her IG?
http://instagram.com/caaaaalifornia
cant tell if shes cute or not...working the %^&* out them angles
she ugly, just got a cold body

edit: track girls ftw

Last edited:
Kids these days 
mean.gif

http://www.complex.com/tech/2014/07...07+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
"This Is What It's Like To Accidentally Send a Nude To Your Dad"

We all make mistakes. Sometimes we forget to save a document. Sometimes we mix up people's names. And sometimes we send ***-naked hypersexualized pictures of ourselves to our parents by accident. These things happen.

Actually, they don't. Which is exactly why it's so funny to read and experience the shock, panic, and fear of Twitter user @dearfashionn as she goes through one of the most embarrassing experiences any of us can imagine. Texting nudes to dad? Doesn't get much worse than that.

Hey, at least she got a few retweets from Chad Johnson.

Different story but hope girl above got the same outcome.

followed, shorty body bang

why she talk about her dad like he not her dad tho?
she prolly dont respect that man

parents prolly split, moms talk crazy bout him all the time, calls her self a single mother when she really not 
mean.gif

looked through her gram. looks like she lives in a nice neighborhood and chick got a degree from clemson so somethings going right i guess

mean.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom