Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yeah, I hope so too. I heard that the Kung Fu guy actually died from that. I can't believe that all of those dudes sat around and let him keep kicking him in the head, even after he said "you got it" and was knocked out.
exactly. and the fact that they just dragged him out and taped it, bragging about it, is murder. if they would have called an ambulance and tried to help him it would be different but I think they just threw him in a dumpster.. sad.
mean.gif

They overdid it. If someone comes into your dojo or gym with a challenge, you have every right to wipe the floor with them. However, the instructor should never have let the fight continue after the guy said "you got it" and gave up fighting. What they did is straight up murder, and then dude said "drag him out back by the dumpster". What type of martial arts gym allows full contact sparring and downward kicks to the neck of an incapacitated opponent?

STRIKE FIRST! STRIKE HARD! NO MERCY SIR!

I don't know where SF cats get that from. I never heard anyone call SF soft. I lived in the bay no one ever called the city soft, be all around the country never heard people saying its soft.

I'm not saying you lying I just never got that people had that impression about the Sucka Free City.

The moment I knew SF ain't nothing to play with was seeing one of dudes from the Pack get the worked in front of City Nights in downtown SF
laugh.gif

Hunters Point, Fillmore, Mission and just like Dave Chappelle say ain't nothing Tender about the Tenderlion
roll.gif
Soft isn't the right word, but the vast majority of SF is very nice. In comparison to other major American cities violent crime is almost nonexistent. Which is a very good thing. 

Even if you look at the city's "bad" areas like the Tenderloin, the Mission, Fillmore, it's mostly just rampant drug use that makes the areas stick out. You compare them to bad neighborhoods in other parts of the Bay Area and they're really not that hard. There's a small list of neighborhoods in the Bay I might go "oh" about if I got business there. Only neighborhood in SF on that list is HP, again that's a very good thing.

The thing about SF is its the epicenter of the surrounding metro area. People from every corner of the Bay Area go to SF on a daily basis. You get into it with someone and they could be from anywhere. 

What does that brutal beatdown have to do with fools wildin thread? The point of karate is not to beat someone up, it ain't boxing. That definitely qualifies as murder in my book, no self respecting school would allow a bum off the street to fight a sensei come on

The supposed Kung Fu master was wildin' thinking he was doin' it. Talmbout he learned Kung Fu from Jesus and then getting beat to death. Dude who fought him wasn't the sensei, he was a student. Plenty of dojos and gyms will allow a challenge from an outsider, it happens all the time.
I see your point but what happened in tht vid was definitely over the top, a guy with obvious mental problems shouldng be taken seriously

Back
Top Bottom