Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

bruh! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this pic deserves its photoshop thread :smokin

Last edited:
I'm guessing because someone photoshopped a moon in a moon landing pick. It's a crack at people would still believe we landed on the moon. Which we did..

I dont understand why that moon landing picture is in here. Someone explain please.

They say that photo is doctored back in the 1960's. If you look at the shadow of the astronaut and you look at the shadow of the flag pole, they are going opposite ways. When in fact if the photo was real, all the shadows would be facing one direction. It's one of the biggest ways to tell a doctored photo. I think the photo is fake, but I believe we landed on the moon. why else would the shadows be facing complete different directions? Doesn't make sense...

Saw this on FB today, lmao... He photo shopped his picture on the phone.

naw dude with the box chevy is doin it..:smokin

makes me want a box chevy now or a 2door tahoe

Last edited:
I dont understand why that moon landing picture is in here. Someone explain please.

I'm guessing because someone photoshopped a moon in a moon landing pick. It's a crack at people would still believe we landed on the moon. Which we did..

They say that photo is doctored back in the 1960's. If you look at the shadow of the astronaut and you look at the shadow of the flag pole, they are going opposite ways. When in fact if the photo was real, all the shadows would be facing one direction. It's one of the biggest ways to tell a doctored photo. I think the photo is fake, but I believe we landed on the moon. why else would the shadows be facing complete different directions? Doesn't make sense...

Saw this on FB today, lmao... He photo shopped his picture on the phone.
Thanks you guys. Moon landing was fake

I'm serious the photo is def out of wack. Look at the shadows. And then look at the flag with the light illuminating the surface of the flag, and the pole shadow facing the opposite way of the light. Doesn't make any sense, lol.

I don't think the moon landing was fake but I think the photo is worth questioning.

The moon landing was fake, technically.

The US landed on the moon, just not when they said they did.

If I'm correct it was a big race between the US and Russia. US Govt, didn't want to take that risk. So the photos were generated in a studio and released. Astronauts did however, later land on the moon...

Back
Top Bottom