Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm trippin off the fact dude is butt *** on that chicks shoulders with other dudes in the room. What the hell man!?

And :smh: at that Foamposite pic.

Last edited:
 Wow, defeats the entire purpose of shoes
Son could have cut his foot open on something, not treated it properly cuz he's clearly an idiot, gotten an infection, and lost his foot through amputation, all because he didn't want his shoes to get wet
mean.gif

All y'all laughing but for God sakes look at his FACE! None of us gonna experience the blissfully happiness he was expressing

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

BTW peep his feet, dude is locked in
LOL
pure Bliss son BLISS....i dont even know wtf bliss really means but im sure that look on his face is it. Other than looking like Kevin Hart playing Ashy Larry my dude is doing it!

pure Bliss son BLISS....i dont even know wtf bliss really means but im sure that look on his face is it. Other than looking like Kevin Hart playing Ashy Larry my dude is doing it!
Lololol repped

Just noticed too some dude on the right throwing up some sign like that **** poppin ;_;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom