Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"Hit me with that and you will lose your LIFE!" stops mid swing 
roll.gif
That part had me
roll.gif

Just saw on Worldstar and on FB there is a video where an ex-wife poisoned her ex's dog and he his holding it and it goes crazy crying and passes out in the bathroom floor
sick.gif
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

I couldn't even finish it. I only clicked it, because part me of me was hoping that it wasn't going to be what it actually ends up being.

I can't even bring myself to post it, but it is on the main page....she is definitely wildin and thinkin she's doing it though

Just saw on Worldstar and on FB there is a video where an ex-wife poisoned her ex's dog and he his holding it and it goes crazy crying and passes out in the bathroom floor :x :smh: :wow: :frown:

I couldn't even finish it. I only clicked it, because part me of me was hoping that it wasn't going to be what it actually ends up being.

I can't even bring myself to post it, but it is on the main page....she is definitely wildin and thinkin she's doing it though

Thats a charge aint it?

I coulda sworn I read somewhere that if you maliciously kill a pet, its murder because the dog is considered part of the family.

If thats not the case, it should be.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Man Claims Girlfriend Poisoned Dog, Creates GoFundMe Scam

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

They really did all that and faked their dog dying to start a gofundme page?
sick.gif

Now I want all of them charge for attempted fraud or something.

What is wrong with people in the world these days.

Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame that bad I guess.
mean.gif

They really did all that and faked their dog dying to start a gofundme page?
sick.gif

Now I want all of them charge for attempted fraud or something.

What is wrong with people in the world these days.

Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame that bad I guess.
mean.gif
nah...everyone wants to get rich quick. gofundme is a way for people to get money without workin for it. im willing to bet the vast majority of the stories are exaggerated or flat out fake. 

nah...everyone wants to get rich quick. gofundme is a way for people to get money without workin for it. im willing to bet the vast majority of the stories are exaggerated or flat out fake. 
Yea I know it is just sad that this is what people would rather do to work than actually get a job and make a living for themselves.

Just like that chick that was posted some pages back (IG girl), and she had the nerve to make a gofundme and say it was her birthday and to make donations to tell her happy birthday, smh

Back
Top Bottom