Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Tried making a Gif of lil dudes face at the end but I'm on mobile and it sucks lol

Last edited:
Parenting skills on point. The kids face when he said he's gonna get a gun :rofl: he said he's gonna beat the grandpa up too Lmaooo too funny

Both of them are wildin

The kid for stepping up

the security guard with his excessive force. Hed make a good cop.

To be fair I think she's just a dummy who heard the word somewhere and said it without knowing what it meant

Her co anchor is probably thinking, " ***** U just done f'ed up"

Last edited:
^^ yea people trying to make it bigger than what it is. Its not like she said it during Gaga's first album when it was more so hip hop sounding then her music now.

laugh.gif
 ****** always quick to the throw the cape on whenever this happens.

She said some stupid ****...point blank. I don't know **** about her or her life to know if she knew what it meant or not...nor is it even important.

God forbid someone used a derogatory term about jews on television. I GUARANTEE you not one person would be saying "oh maybe they didn't know what it meant" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

To be fair I think she's just a dummy who heard the word somewhere and said it without knowing what it meant

Her co anchor is probably thinking, " ***** U just done f'ed up"

:rofl: That look into the camera

Cuz got that "Oh yea, shes done.." grin.

Well, I call all races the n word. So you might can see why I don't have much problem with her saying boo

:lol:  ****** always quick to the throw the cape on whenever this happens.

She said some stupid ****...point blank. I don't know **** about her or her life to know if she knew what it meant or not...nor is it even important.

God forbid someone used a derogatory term about jews on television. I GUARANTEE you not one person would be saying "oh maybe they didn't know what it meant" :lol:
*Homosexuals.

Last edited:
:lol:  ****** always quick to the throw the cape on whenever this happens.

God forbid someone used a derogatory term about jews on television. I GUARANTEE you not one person would be saying "oh maybe they didn't know what it meant" :lol:
Who's caping for her. She said a slur on TV. But I'm just assuming she's more stupid than racist

Just to clarify, i think she knew what she was saying( j****boo was the word she wanted to say to describe the music) but not the underlying connotations of it. That's what I mean by DOESNT know the word

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom