Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dont ruin this thread with the stupid car/price bickering. This thread is only for laughs.

Ya'll need to go back to the Jeep thread with that nonsense.

:rofl: :rofl:
:lol: :lol:

Some people have no chill..

one thing about Florida is that outside major cities like Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Tampa....everywhere else is hick country :x

my brother told me about the time he took a road trip to Lakeland and on the way he stopped at a gas station. There were a few older men outside the station next to an airboat. As soon as him and his friend step out the car they got funny looks, mind you we're from the Caribbean.

Dont ruin this thread with the stupid car/price bickering. This thread is only for laughs.

here:

snickers-bar.jpg

feel better? nobody has bickered on anything. dude said he didnt understand why the ad was wiling. we explained it, dude asked what car i drive. everything will be fine lol its ok. we've got this.

here:

snickers-bar.jpg

feel better? nobody has bickered on anything. dude said he didnt understand why the ad was wiling. we explained it, dude asked what car i drive. everything will be fine lol its ok. we've got this.

The guy in question (who purchased the M3) was in here pulling the same "what car you drive fam?" replay to anyone that tried to clown. It was annoying in the Jeep thread (but understandable) but its extra annoying to do it now in two threads.

I guess it does fit in here because thinking NT will do anything but hate whenever someone picks up a big purchase, especially a car, is 'wildin'

The guy in question (who purchased the M3) was in here pulling the same "what car you drive fam?" replay to anyone that tried to clown. It was annoying in the Jeep thread (but understandable) but its extra annoying to do it now in two threads.

I guess it does fit in here because thinking NT will do anything but hate whenever someone picks up a big purchase, especially a car, is 'wildin'
tumblr_maz327Sohn1rezavlo2_250.gif

dont u kno where u are? 
roll.gif

It's obviously redic.

M3's are a collectors enthusiast car. They keep unusually high values even with lots of miles. 

I wouldn't cop, and im sure carmax is eventually going to drop that price once its sitting on lot for to long and no ones tugging. 

It's obviously redic

M3's are a collectors enthusiast car. They keep unusually high values even with lots of miles. 

I wouldn't cop, and im sure carmax is eventually going to drop that price once its sitting on lot for to long and no ones tugging. 

Or wholesale it. There is a huge market for Ms

Back
Top Bottom