Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

C2GcOoDUcAUwGn2.jpg

Cant figure out how to embed it properly, sometimes worldstars user submitted videos bring the laughs, half way through he gets a meeting with beyonce's dad and starts telling him about how he has "cross refrenced all the books... all the books on the theology" and "studies astrology" which has led him to believe beyonce is the greek god athena, beyonces dad just checking through his mail the whole time

Last edited:
Dude is hot as a pistol. This fool got cords and antennas coming out of his ****. :rofl:
He the opposite of low key. Then this fool got a whole entertainment center. :rofl:
I ain't even got a 4K tv yet.:x

Dude was doin it :rofl:

Yeah, he was super extra with alotta that **** :lol: but to live in a storage facility like that, thats some next level ingenuity :lol: Glad to see he got back on his feet tho

Really enjoyed watching that storage facility vid. Pretty clever stuff he did. Plus it made me feel like my tiny appartment was a castle. 
laugh.gif

Just used that sheep video as a teaching aid to emphasize something I told my girls about "cute" animals last week. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom