Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

hence her getting her black card

half the effort twice the acclaim
This is not even funny, but it is true ....

I never looked at race as I was growing up but for the past couple of years, I have open my eyes. I now see it all .....

A black person have have rolls and they automatically a thug hood menace to society. A white person does it, they hip fashion forward roll model.

Everything no matter how low white put down minority for doing, once is stolen by whites, is now hip cool things to do etc.

Disgusting ....

I had low expectations when I heard about this fight but this is my fight of the year. The action in first five seconds really set the tone. Both fighters have elite combination punching, elite wrestling and Amazing chins. Lesser fighters would've been finished after the first round. These young men are also EXTREMELY well rounded. Excellent fighters and even better dancers. Their parents did an EXCELLENT job.

Demi WAY overrated on NT. No chest, no ***... I don't get it

i think i found the reason

People Are Defending Demi Lovato After She Got Dragged For Revealing That She Is 1% African

sub-buzz-27194-1488191127-5.jpg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/victoriasanusi/oluwademilola-lovato?utm_term=.erb1mbyBq9#.kbVPdngL9E
Posted on February 27, 2017, at 5:20 a.m.

Victoria Sanusi
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Singer and actress, Demi Lovato revealed on Twitter that she took a DNA test where she found out that she is "1% African".
Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 3.28.43 PM.png

It wasn't very long until some people on Twitter started dragging the star about her newfound ancestry.

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 3.31.15 PM.png

One user joked and gave her a Nigerian name to go with her new found ancestry.
Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 3.33.56 PM.png

The criticism led to the star tweeting about the comments she had received. "Some of y'all are mean af," she said.

But lucky for Demi, many people did defend her.

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 3.38.34 PM.png

Some people were confused as to why Demi was being criticised for sharing her ancestry.
Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 3.38.49 PM.png

Some users want Demi to be proud of her new ancestry.
Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 3.39.14 PM.png

Others are happy for Demi but don't want her to appropriate dreads lol.
Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 3.39.26 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom