Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ParchedLeadingHen-max-14mb.gif

Lol I knew that would get posted. Steve brown went to my college and always hosts events. He wanted me to do some art for him in 03. They said the guy wasn't even getting clowned, he was on drugs or something. I'm trying to figure out why security waited until dude pulled out the slave lashes to get involved.

Steve Brown (comedian) was talking **** about ol boy in the front row loool

Joint happened at the comedy house round the way. Iono if you ever been, SCkid but I’m shocked it ain’t happen to somebody in there sooner :lol:

^^
Cat's lucky the train was only starting to depart and his back caught the moving cab. Would've been a different outcome if he fell headfirst into the door space.

Fighter in the black trunks was outstanding. One of the best I've ever seen. It doesn't take long to see why he's the champ. Soul crushing straight right. Superb counter punching ability. Used the corner like a true professional as he didn't allow any clean punches to land. Both challengers were weak.

Fighter in blue and yellow had no chance. No power behind his power shots, sloppy erratic jabs that couldn't connect, extremely weak chin. Black trunk fighter was easily able to get past his defense and all those weaknesses added up to a 10 count knockout, but the ref would have called it anyway.

Fighter in light blue fought with more confidence and was a more skilled fighter than the previous, but he lacked discipline. Sloppy combos and showboating left him open to a vicious straight right. Showed great fortitude in avoiding the knockout, but I don't think he could have lasted 10 rounds again the champ. Refs were justified in calling this one early.

Back
Top Bottom