Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Congratulate himself on achieving his milestone while getting blown out.

But he is not about stats he said.

Anyone has the video where he says he's not about stats and the media should let him and players enjoy the game rather than talk about stats and stuff?
U riding the homie hard..

He hasn't gotten it yet. That's already been stated.
Wait so he didn't get it? How many points is he down?

Oh Lord, this ***** boy is worst than I have ever though and trust me I think he is bad.

Dude had one of the lowest point output in that blow out and refuse to shoot at a point no wonder why he didn't go off. Cause they were getting blown out and he didn't want "his" moment ruined by, but you go blown out talk.

zomg.gif

Screenshot_20180123-162124.jpg

But yet, their stans will say I'm reaching ... FOH ... is clear as day!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Then the lady tried to tell him. :smh:

I want to laugh at the easy she fell but it looks like she might have it hit head pretty hard.

He could have put his car on park real quick.
Que baboso.

Pretty sure playboy is driving a manual vehicle and he either fails to engage the parking brake in neutral or the parking brake is not engaging correctly. Based on the fact that he tried to stop the vehicle by sticking his foot out, it looks like he has done it before as anyone else would've raced into the driver's seat and pulled the parking brake or slammed the car into Park.

Pretty sure playboy is driving a manual vehicle and he either fails to engage the parking brake in neutral or the parking brake is not engaging correctly. Based on the fact that he tried to stop the vehicle by sticking his foot out, it looks like he has done it before as anyone else would've raced into the driver's seat and pulled the parking brake or slammed the car into Park.
Done it before like dude out here often jumping out the car to help old ladies across the street.

Back
Top Bottom