Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If you managed to wipe everything else he did, seeing this alone would be reason not to vote for him.
So you’re out here advocating for pedophilia? Would you say the same thing to some mf thats dropping **** in ya child? You sir are a fool who is wildin
SlickP stay falling for the banana in the tailpipe. :smh:
"not as predatory"
:smh: Imagine a lawyer trying to use that as the defense for his client.

EF595ADE-C68C-47C5-A385-135D1BEE7570.gif

Best marketing for that show and Papa Cristo could have. People latched on because they thought they were watching a train wreck.

People wake up, get out a bed with the do not remove label on, brush their teeth with regulated toothpaste, take a shower in regulated mineral water, put on regulated clothes they paid taxes on, get in the car with registration and inspection, put on a seatbelt, obey the speed limit, stop at stop signs etc. then complain about "government can't tell me what to do" for their own health. Murica.

People wake up, get out a bed with the do not remove label on, brush their teeth with regulated toothpaste, take a shower in regulated mineral water, put on regulated clothes they paid taxes on, get in the car with registration and inspection, put on a seatbelt, obey the speed limit, stop at stop signs etc. then complain about "government can't tell me what to do" for their own health. Murica.

Dude was getting in my face today over this. I’m working and wearing my mask......like my job makes me do, but this mask-less dude decides to give me his opinion for no reason.

“governor Brown can’t make me wear a mask! It’s not safe to breathe your own air! I’m all for being responsible but I have to consider MY safety FIRST! I don’t like being told i have to do something!”

didn’t even argue with him. Just said okay and kept it moving. But really I wanted to call him a whiny ***** and slap him across the jaw for being Such an idiot. Why don’t these people ever approach me when I’m off the clock?

Back
Top Bottom