Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh in the 2nd video was trying to be a straight g. Idk if thats cause he felt foolish in the first video or...
That boy was hurt in the 2nd video, and he was tryna bring her down to his level. He was full blown ******* in 1st. He was a g in the 1st video though. Heart cold as **** :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
who do you believe lol
Man he was fronting about not being in a relationship b/c in the 1st video they was addressing him cheating, and he even said she was his girlfriend. Dude dead told her to leave the room so he can finish piping another chick and he just went to another room and cried :lol:. Wild man, wilder woman. They both got issues.

Man he was fronting about not being in a relationship b/c in the 1st video they was addressing him cheating, and he even said she was his girlfriend. Dude dead told her to leave the room so he can finish piping another chick and he just went to another room and cried :lol:. Wild man, wilder woman. They both got issues.

that's the part that makes me believe they weren't in a relationship b

I clicked her profile and it says she's the CEO of UDeserveIt Consulting. Boy, if you don't get all the way the foh with that foolishness. Chick probably works at Chic Fil A and has the nerve to question a dudes finances on the first date because she made up a company. Yeah I'm the owner of MakeThatMoneyKid Financial Advisors. It's a start up that's probably why you never heard of it.

That boy was hurt in the 2nd video, and he was tryna bring her down to his level. He was full blown ******* in 1st. He was a g in the 1st video though. Heart cold as **** :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

he was BIG hurt :lol: :lol:

when she said she’d fallen in love with someone else who is a great guy. His reaction was that fake/hurt smile. “I’m happy for you.”
C4677C4A-E262-4CCB-A361-8C494E65EB59.jpeg

he gon cry in the car :lol:

but yeah you nailed it. Both got major problems. Psychiatrist needed for both.

Back
Top Bottom