Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Benzino still can't move past his grudge with Eminem. He's still living like it's the 2000s after all these years. The hypocritical thing about him is that he acknowledged he made a mistake going after Eminem during that decade a few years ago which made him experience the brunt of the fallout. That made it seem like he was willing to put it behind, and perhaps make amends with him.

Now he wants a boxing match with Eminem & Royce Da 5'9".

Benzino still can't move past his grudge with Eminem. He's still living like it's the 2000s after all these years. The hypocritical thing about him is that he acknowledged he made a mistake going after Eminem during that decade a few years ago which made him experience the brunt of the fallout. That made it seem like he was willing to put it behind, and perhaps make amends with him.

Now he wants a boxing match with Eminem & Royce Da 5'9".

I remember when Em said he was knocking on 30 and Ben was kicking 40’s door down. This guy must be like 60 years old by now and he’s still this angry?:lol:

:lol: they said benzino doing the whole interview lying on his stomach

Have you guys ever texted another man while laying on your stomach? Is this considered “sus”?

E0E7EA7F-E58A-4799-9047-73B753940A2C.jpeg

I remember when Em said he was knocking on 30 and Ben was kicking 40’s door down. This guy must be like 60 years old by now and he’s still this angry?:lol:

Benzino is now in his 50s. I think he's 55 to be specific.

Yeah, he should have let it go since 2004 when he ignorantly went at Eminem who had the major backing of The Machine (Interscope Records & Jimmy Iovine). He even had to sell his ownership share of The Source a few years later. It was also compounded with his detrimental conduct while he was an owner.

I recall he tried to tarnish Eminem and vilify him as a racist because he dug up an old recording of him saying something out of anger when he was younger. Eminem was already established and liked by all ethnicities with massive sales so that smear campaign was assed out.

Benzino is a perfect example of someone being smart and stupid simultaneously. He was smart in buying into The Source and partnering with Dave Mays because that was an influential publication for rap back then. He could have smartly leveraged that connection to get lots of relevant rappers to collaborate with him on music projects and promised them coverage and promotion in the magazine in exchange.

His Almighty RSO & Made Men projects got exposure and promotion in the magazine, they just weren't good enough to connect with rap fans outside of his Boston hometown.

But he was also stupid for messing up with his position in the magazine. He couldn't separate professionalism from the streets. He also abused his position thinking he was immune. That Eminem beef was the nail in his coffin. He had to do a reality show to eat last decade.

Oh wow, can’t believe I actually remember that about him. Even remember that Editor dude from XXL always talking **** about him/The Source before every issue.

Other than that, the last time I even remember this guy, he was stabbing Paul Pearce in a club(allegedly?) or it might’ve been the Bootee remix. Might’ve even been the same year now that I think about it.

Oh wow, can’t believe I actually remember that about him. Even remember that Editor dude from XXL always talking **** about him/The Source before every issue.

Other than that, the last time I even remember this guy, he was stabbing Paul Pearce in a club(allegedly?) or it might’ve been the Bootee remix. Might’ve even been the same year now that I think about it.

It's Paul Pierce.

I can't recall XXL disparaging him because I didn't read that publication honestly.

I recall Pierce got stabbed in a club out in Boston in 2000. The people who did it were later convicted. They were supposedly linked to Benzino but it hasn't been proven.

It seemed like Benzino had all the breaks in the rap game but squandered his opportunities with ignorance. I mean how many people can get involved with an influential magazine like that? He had the backing, just not great hits to go with it, but he still got a rare break regardless. Using a magazine to war with a popular rapper with major backing and fan support wasn't smart when he should have used it to collaborate with artists instead.

This divorce is becoming a bigger 💩 show as time progresses. But that's how it is whenever big money is involved. :emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

Dre survived the aneurysm but the ex going for the jugular - man might legit get a heart attack/stroke now.

Her $2M per month spousal support claim is disgusting. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom