Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yea, no matter what, its automatically your fault if you rear end someone. Homie was probably trying to get rid of it anyway. He was a little too giggly to just have a 120k car rear ended.
No it’s not.

I had someone turn into my lane abruptly without looking or signaling, I was able to slam on the brakes but it happened so fast that I couldnt avoid hitting him.

dood tried to lie, get an interpreter an everything. But based on my story, the location of the damage done to both vehicles it was a pretty open and shut case. He tried to get out of accepting liability but when the investigator came and saw the damage he switched his tune up quick. Insurance cashed me out fairly quickly.

so MOST of the time it’s the persons fault behind but not ALL THE TIME.

Crazy how the paradigm on hair shifted, because back then I’m positive not everyone would’ve noticed that hairline. However today he wouldn’t be walking around w/out being roasted alive. I literally just showed my lady and asked if this was acceptable like 2 decades ago and her overall reaction was “wtf is that?” :lol:

That **** wasn't acceptable back then either.

We just didn't have the platform to let bruh know that wasn't the look.

There were no black barbers on that set.

He got what they gave.

EverlastingBronzeGrouse-size_restricted.gif

Crazy how the paradigm on hair shifted, because back then I’m positive not everyone would’ve noticed that hairline. However today he wouldn’t be walking around w/out being roasted alive. I literally just showed my lady and asked if this was acceptable like 2 decades ago and her overall reaction was “wtf is that?” :lol:
NAW wild haircut was always roasted, remember dude in elementary school in the 80's getting roasted for a whack cut.
That **** wasn't acceptable back then either.

We just didn't have the platform to let bruh know that wasn't the look.

There were no black barbers on that set.

He got what they gave.
He still gets NO PASS, he knew he was going to be on TV. Ask some brothers out and about where they get a cut, try them out. I stumbled across my barber that same way, saw dude with a crisp line up. Asked him where he goes, started going to that shop for years. Favorite barber at the spot left, started going to his new spot. Every week Zach should have made sure shape up was on point. If he was feeling really risky, see if you could add the cost into your contract.

:lol: Nah it was noticeable and roasted from day one, we even have gifs here from the early 2000s. He won though, when you got too much hairline you don't even notice the receding.

Dudes that had those kinds of hairlines as young men are definitely flourishing in their 40s and 50s. Out here stunting because they're not receding or going bald like average men of that age.

Nah son. Hairlines and zekes [bad haircuts] has always been a thing even back in the day. We were merciless if somebody came around with a f'd up hairline or zeked cut. He was definitely getting roasted if he was around black people :lol:. The problem with some of these black dudes on white tv shows back then is they probably didn't have a black barber on set to get them right. These days, white/black the barbers have mad skills so it doesn't matter who they're cutting. They can handle all ethnicities now and have anyone who sits in their chair leave looking right :pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom