Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

PleasingFarawayEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

This is why I shop at Target

Bruh…I used to love Walmart. My girl started joking about how much I love Walmart, and how I don’t recognize the ratchetness. To me, it was convenient and had everything. No second guessing :lol:. There was one like a minute from my crib. So I used to stay up there. Then I started realizing….Walmart really do got a certain crowd. Big Mountain Dew & Meth energy. A lot of wilding.

I still appreciate Wally World, but Targét me now, boo.

03487465-D89D-44F0-B479-F05479187CEF.png

Bruh…I used to love Walmart. My girl started joking about how much I love Walmart, and how I don’t recognize the ratchetness. To me, it was convenient and had everything. No second guessing :lol:. There was one like a minute from my crib. So I used to stay up there. Then I started realizing….Walmart really do got a certain crowd. Big Mountain Dew & Meth energy. A lot of wilding.

I still appreciate Wally World, but Targét me now, boo.

03487465-D89D-44F0-B479-F05479187CEF.png
Yeah Target def pull a different crowd. Was buying something and a Karen pulled up "excuse me" and i'm like "oh **** here we go" in my head, she then proceeds to tell me another version of the product is on sale and gives you more for much cheaper. Shout out to her.

I'll only mess with Walmart if I need something when target is closed.

store is a dump, last time I was there we had to ride handicap scooters because there was no carts. me and this dude just looked at each other and shrugged and hopped on them. :rofl:

There's never been a Walmart in Seattle so it wasn't really a thing around here. They exist, but you have to go out of the city limits. Mainly because we have our own version in the northwest called Fred Meyer which are all over the place. Those places can get sketchy.

Back
Top Bottom