Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Is this really the case or is it just that its so much easier to do so nowadays?

Im sure if smartphones existed back in the day folks would do the same thing as this so called "snitch generation".

IMO it’s the time. We hid **** from our parents and peers. I have kids who follow teachers that post stories and lives of smoking in the bathrooms and wonder why they get summoned to the Deans.

I’m 41 so we had limited resources. Kids are air dropping **** in class. I was taught NOT to embarrass my mom so anything bad I did I made sure it would go to my grave

All the dudes smashing teachers kept that to themselves.

One of the most famous cases the boy never said anything. I believe his mom caught on.

I have never filmed a fight, a crime or train in 41 years of life.

Kept it to themselves or it never made it to the general public/adults or made national news? Lack of technology and slow internet speeds kept things local/regional for awhile.

Just because YOU didn't do it or were aware of it doesn't mean it wasn't happening.

Rappers and their crews who are in their 40s now were on smack dvd holding guns etc. Robert Kelly is in his mid 50s and we know what crimes he was filming a few decades ago

These fools were wilding in front of NEWS cameras

A news report 😂

You’re comparing a sex tape that was stolen to todays generation of volunteering evidence.

You acting like DPs were being filmed in real time to the masses.

And your comparing rappers to regular people 🤣

My circle was taught to be blend in. Not stand out. You pulled a camera at one of our functions, it would be motioned to cut.

Till this day , I don’t take pictures in public. I don’t even take my staff photo at work.

DCCC62B5-E297-495A-9B8B-7BD9345DC04F.jpeg

Tough but dunno why he thought she'd be ready for marriage at 25 with her rep.

For real... I was surprised when wifed that with her rep of jumping from deck to deck.

Then not even a year into the relationship he talking about marriage.

That chick is for the streets and MBJ needs to Holla at finessence finessence on how a dude of his stature with his options is supposed to move.

Dude looking like a real lame.

Back
Top Bottom