Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She looks like
Screenshot_20220429-100655_Instagram.jpg

James Wiseman was really out there looking like the ultimate freeloader. What a nice young career for him so far with getting a ring without even logging in a minute this past season. It's like a joke seeing him pose with the trophy like he put in work to help the Warriors win when in actuality he was on his butt in street clothes for the entire season.
FVbeS8ZUAAAt2y8.jpg:large

I’m out :lol:

Whenever I see someone have a fake whatever, I always conjure up the images of Hulk Hogan & Carlos Boozer.

Like how Hogan had a spray-on beard when he was down with the nWo in the '90s.
hulk-hogan-wcw-1484922616-800.jpg

Or how Boozer had spray-on hair in a game.
artworks-000340723680-yat473-t500x500.jpg

James Wiseman was really out there looking like the ultimate freeloader. What a nice young career for him so far with getting a ring without even logging in a minute this past season. It's like a joke seeing him pose with the trophy like he put in work to help the Warriors win when in actuality he was on his butt in street clothes for the entire season.
FVbeS8ZUAAAt2y8.jpg:large

Whenever I see someone have a fake whatever, I always conjure up the images of Hulk Hogan & Carlos Boozer.

Like how Hogan had a spray-on beard when he was down with the nWo in the '90s.
hulk-hogan-wcw-1484922616-800.jpg

Or how Boozer had spray-on hair in a game.
artworks-000340723680-yat473-t500x500.jpg

Adam Morrison All-Star.

Used to run promo events from San jo to sac. You def know who’s not local when they slap that Mac Dre or keak

Bay Area (and a lot of big cities in the US honestly) is boring as hell now because of these bizarre Midwestern transplants.

Not saying the Bay ever used to have amazing nightlife or anything, but you’d always meet friendly and interesting people that could turn anywhere into a cool spot

Now it’s full of people in Patagonia vests talking about how their garbage @&$ startup is the next Apple and how good the $15 banh mis at their favorite “rustic Vietnamese restaurant” are.

At least they stick mostly to the city and haven’t ventured that much into the South Bay to wipe out all the good restaurants. Used to always hear coworkers talking about “Omg I can’t ever imagine leaving the city, San Jose is so ghettooo” GOOD, stay there and don’t spread your influence

I’m out in Chicago now, which is full of these people too, but I expected that before moving here due to the region. I seriously don’t understand how so many people can be this plain and boring :lol:

Back
Top Bottom