Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG-20221220-WA0000.jpg

Man, arguably the single greatest worldwide sporting game happened on Sunday in historic fashion…with Messi pretty much cementing himself as the greatest player in the worlds most popular sport…

And they opened with Cowboys, NFL and LeBron. On Every network. And spent like 5 mins on the World Cup.

I’m not even a futbol dude like that, but when something like THAT happens, it has to be acknowledged immediately. Was interesting to watch. Literally, the last 2 minutes of the show for First Take.

To be fair they don't know much about the sport so there's not a lot they can say.
I'm sure if they had an actual segment they would get roasted for having casual fan takes by the internet.

Man, arguably the single greatest worldwide sporting game happened on Sunday in historic fashion…with Messi pretty much cementing himself as the greatest player in the worlds most popular sport…

And they opened with Cowboys, NFL and LeBron. On Every network. And spent like 5 mins on the World Cup.

I’m not even a futbol dude like that, but when something like THAT happens, it has to be acknowledged immediately. Was interesting to watch. Literally, the last 2 minutes of the show for First Take.

Because it's America. Most Americans don't care about Futbol, just once every 4yrs.

This was DIFFERENT tho man. Once in a lifetime type ****

It’s people I’ve known, not pay ANY interest (almost intentionally) to Futbol. And they were locked in.

It’s disappointing, but not surprising.

people are locked in for superbowl too but don't know one lick of football.. in today's world, a lot of people just live in the moment

people are locked in for superbowl too but don't know one lick of football.. in today's world, a lot of people just live in the moment

You don’t understand man, this was actually DIFFERENT.

****, look at the comments on that YouTube video I posted :lol:. The **** was not normal, and you would hope something as unique as what happened on Sunday, would he reflected in the media coverage, even here.

But nope. Like I said, disappointing…but not at all surprising.

those shows have a heavy bias against soccer and ONLY focus on basketball and football. That's why I stopped watching. It's the same topics over and over.

Nah, I disagree

Its not really something to disagree about though. Its literally facts. I dont know how you could really argue against it, big events like that are gonna draw people out of the woodwork. My mom never watched a soccer game in their life, had the TV on a few games of the world cup. My ex’s fam does NOT watch football but for some odd *** reason hosts a SB party every year. :lol: These are anecdotal on my end but its a fact like that for a TON of people.

When corona came out, everyone was suddenly an epidemiologist. During the elections everyones suddenly an expert in politics. Its wild man. :lol:

I am a VERY casual soccer fan, but 2 world cups ago I was going hard cause my boy was into it and had an internship at Nike so we had access to lounges to watch the games and got hella jerseys for free. Like other dude said, Americans will get into allof this again in 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom