Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

MassiveYearlyIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

MLK did it first but me and aepps20 aepps20 dream about this every damn night. So proud and teary as i type these words :emoji_heart_eyes:
Haven't been this proud of anything than I was of this bout. Some people claim boxing is dead or dying but look at this fight and tell me you didn't see a future welterweight champ and a cruiser weight contender. Hats off to the fighters, the fans and the commentators for breaking the fight down in English and Spanish. Smiling from ear to ear.

Life comes at you fast

I can't be the only one who saw the big dude get "sucker kicked" in the head by a boot when he was on the ground.

I liked that the lil dude did his thing, but I think that sucker kick coming from a boot the size of a bigger person played a huge role in possibly him being disoriented or possibly blacking out for a few seconds...

Edit: rewatching it more times in slow motion, it wasn't a boot but a regular shoe, but it still was a bigger foot and the impact of that kick while he was on the ground and not expecting it from that swift angle definitely played a huge factor in that scuffle. That kick was fast and quick to the side of the temple/back of the head, especially when you're only worried about light weight fist coming from you from the front.

Edit 2: Damn lol. Rewatching it again, just listen to the impact of the kick to the head. That impact and sound of it connecting was wayyyyy louder and impactful than any of the tiny fist damage from the lil dude. lil dude's punches were like Mr. Burns punching Smithers from The Simpsons lol, but that kick tho...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom