Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Look at these dumb sore losers. There's a guy who looks like a lighter weight DJ Khaled with his body type in the fray. And whoever typed the caption has to be remedial.

What does this have to do with being a sore loser?

I see Knicks fans reacting to the play of certain Knicks players. Nothing to do with the other team.

Ja's PR team right now
bf4.png

Now I'm not saying Ja isn't bozo for his actions, but isn't Memphis a relaxed state with the gun laws?

I don't even think you need a permit or anything so what if you can open carry in that state then he's technically not breaking any laws.

But, you would think that dummy would learn and chill or someone around him would guide him. Dude is going to mess up the bag not only with the NBA but with sponsorship deals.

Now I'm not saying Ja isn't bozo for his actions, but isn't Memphis a relaxed state with the gun laws?

I don't even think you need a permit or anything so what if you can open carry in that state then he's technically not breaking any laws.

But, you would think that dummy would learn and chill or someone around him would guide him. Dude is going to mess up the bag not only with the NBA but with sponsorship deals.

This isnt about laws. As someone here or was it reddit said, you can partake in KKK activities which is legal but you wear a mask so no one knows who you are and dont get fired from work. You think the NBA wants one of their players, especially of Ja’s calibur to be acting like that? Hell nah.

You wanna flash guns around and have your boss see that? Guarantee you gonna be looking for a new job.

You think the NBA wants one of their players, especially of Ja’s calibur to be acting like that? Hell nah.
You wanna flash guns around and have your boss see that? Guarantee you gonna be looking for a new job.

They didn’t even wanna HEAR Iverson rap about it. Can’t imagine what the NBA would’ve done to him had he pulled this. Yeah, I know he was caught with a gun in the car during his rookie year but they had no proof it was his or whatever, definitely didn’t flash it in pic/vid. Morant is wylin’ for real.

This isnt about laws. As someone here or was it reddit said, you can partake in KKK activities which is legal but you wear a mask so no one knows who you are and dont get fired from work. You think the NBA wants one of their players, especially of Ja’s calibur to be acting like that? Hell nah.

Ja should totally take the NRA/GOP take on this issue with the NBA.

Would be hilarious

Back
Top Bottom