Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1696189445648.jpeg

Honestly surprised he got away with that. Those pranksters are annoying but I didnt think shooting him for that would fly by in court. His life “wasnt in danger”.

That being said im on dude side, eff them pranksters. :lol:
Son pulled it out way too easy and really shouldn't be on the streets, but I think everyone just sick of the pranksters. Especially since son continues doing it and uses the shooting for views.

Honestly surprised he got away with that. Those pranksters are annoying but I didnt think shooting him for that would fly by in court. His life “wasnt in danger”.

Im definitely on the shooter's side. Dude was minding his own business and had a dude twice his size with a henchman at his neck, refusing to back away from him after repeatedly telling them to leave.

I think, collectively, we all getting tired of that ****. Folks been saying FOREVER this was bound to happen. Keep ****** around for views, gets some view from the trauma team.

Back
Top Bottom