Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I still don't quite understand how that line of reasoning makes sense. The whole, "empowerment " angle.
I completely agree. "I'm empowered because instead of being manipulated into giving men what they want, I'm going to give it to them from my own volition."

That or the mentality "I'm going to be like the oppressive male dominated system that **** shames women, by treating them the way they treat me." Either way, sex is cool, but the older we get the more we understand that the commoditization of it is stupid and too many people make their whole life revolve around it.

Sorry to take it all deep on the fools wildin' thread this morning...wait a minute.
thats-crazy-camron.gif

Translation: Her friend got more attention than her :lol:

:sick: she got a bigass wart on her chin. she ain’t eem rate taco bell let alone cheesecake factory.

She said a whole lot of nothing, talking about notes but couldn't keep her train of thought :lol:. I just watched the original video and shorty played herself. She's a 5 regular and a 6 with makeup. Dude was trying to treat her well, but because she's gassed and thinks she's the **** she tried to violate ol boy. He had reservations for a more upscale spot, he told her to be ready at a specific time so they can make their reservation. She kept him waiting for an hour causing them to miss the reservation. So at that point he said **** it, why put real energy an effort into this if this is how she's going to treat me. He remained a gentleman explaining his side of things while she's acting like she is too good for the factory :lol:. She took no accountability for derailing their date and expects him call around town to all the upscale restaurants to see who has availability. She's bugging the **** out, and she's lucky dude didn't tell her to catch an uber.

I still don't quite understand how that line of reasoning makes sense. The whole, "empowerment " angle.

Empowerment is there cop out to not be viewed as a ***** for their behavior. It's a misnomer that all these chicks gravitate towards whenever they to tell the world about their latest exploits.

I think she's just tired, she doesn't have the addict lean that I've seen around town. I really feel for people who work in the service industry, that just need a damn break but can't and have to be in people's face all damn day. Now you have to worry about being recorded :smh:

Tweaker for sure :lol:

For some reason there’s a lot of tweakers working in food spots. There’s a vid of some fast food joint where they were all tweaking like that ready to lean over in this thread.

I completely agree. "I'm empowered because instead of being manipulated into giving men what they want, I'm going to give it to them from my own volition."

That or the mentality "I'm going to be like the oppressive male dominated system that **** shames women, by treating them the way they treat me." Either way, sex is cool, but the older we get the more we understand that the commoditization of it is stupid and too many people make their whole life revolve around it.

Sorry to take it all deep on the fools wildin' thread this morning...wait a minute.
thats-crazy-camron.gif
I get the first one for women. All of females are forced or pressured in to sex to the point it doesn’t fully feel like their choice. So a woman choosing who she has sex with is more empowering than the aforementioned where they regret it after the fact.

Same way women are taught to feel bad for having a lot of sexual partners when men are not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom