Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

427478638_721334336774773_9121704630237363155_n.jpg

This woman is something else. Started a GofundMe for her son’s baseball trip. But somehow, has bread to go to the Super Bowl.

That's the reason I'm not handing out anything anymore. On several occasions, I've generously donated to family and friends only to later witness them flaunting Benz and Denalis (not to imply they weren't in dire need, but evidently could have adjusted their priorities). One individual even possessed superior camera equipment and has embarked on about 10 trips since then. How does that even happen? I'm done with all the pity and excuses just because they refuse to make sacrifices or prioritize essential expenses.

This woman is something else. Started a GofundMe for her son’s baseball trip. But somehow, has bread to go to the Super Bowl.

Wild idea, but hear me out. What if......she didnt pay to go to the Super Bowl? What if she asked for money for the baseball team, after she contributed and post it on her sm as a courtesy because, you know, celebrity.

Last edited:

Somehow has bread for the SB? WYM?

Pretty sure she's a multi millionaire and has a multi millionaire husband :lol:

Wild idea, but hear me out. What if......she didnt pay to go to the Super Bowl? What if she asked for money for the baseball team, after she contributed and post it on her sm as a courtesy because, you know, celerity.
Exactly. I never donate to anything unless it’s for my kids tbh.

Wild idea, but hear me out. What if......she didnt pay to go to the Super Bowl? What if she asked for money for the baseball team, after she contributed and post it on her sm as a courtesy because, you know, celerity.
This ***** got millions. I know that for a fact :lol:

Under no circumstances should she be begging people with less than her for money for a travel baseball team... considering other families for sure have bread on this team too.

Going to the SB not even two weeks later is real villain ****... Her fans got pimped :rofl:

So if a millionaire's kid is on a little league team, said millionaire now has to bank roll the team? **** teaching the kids humility, we got a millionaire in the house!

Anybody that's ever played organized sports know about fundraisers even if your family got money they still try to make you sell **** and all you do is give your mom the booklet to take to work and sit it on the break room table😂

Back
Top Bottom