Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

430673554_830659639077096_8630716815941728973_n.jpg

lebron-james-nba.gif

I'm sure the murses are convenient (yet he still has two phones in his hands) but sometimes you gotta suffer for your manhood and just hand carry ****.

I'm sure the murses are convenient (yet he still has two phones in his hands) but sometimes you gotta suffer for your manhood and just hand carry ****.
As a man, I don't get it.

I have two phones, a few cards, and my keys. Unless you have the strap in the bag, guys just really need to come out and say they wanna wear a purse :lol:
Man even if they do this weird **** at home keep it between the family. His daughters gonna be bullied about it in school.
It cost nothing to put some draws on. The fact that he swings **** around his little girls, and feels like he needs to share that with the world is crazy :lol:

As not only a man, but a grown *** man, I agree, put some draws on. Aint no reason you need to be walking around witcha nasty *** out.

Also as a grown *** man, dude can carry whatever bag he wants.

When I was in my late teens I had that same thing a lot of teens have where you're all "PAUSE!" and that stupidity. I got called on it one day and realized how dumb it is to be insecure in your masculinity.

I've seen grown men say they won't drink out of a straw, or use an umbrella, because it's gay. Just egregious :lol:

I know its jokes cause it's Shannon Sharpe, and I hope we don't have to actually explain to people how ex-athletes walk and move after getting their bodies beat TF up in pro sports, and sure the matchy-matchy's a bit much, but guys have worn a lot worse, style wise.

I know that's just part of how a lot of guys act and perform masculinity, and had I not gotten called out back in the day I might still be doing it too, but at some point you're like "I won't drink out of a straw! I won't use an umbrella, that's gay! He had a cross-body bag, he's gay!", it may be time to stop and think about things

can’t do the murse

what would you carry in there?
I went fully digital and it still feels weird. I find myself reaching for my wallet all the time even though I don't carry one anymore. 6 months or so ago I lost my wallet for the third time in a year. My state went full digital ID and I downloaded Google wallet as well. Now I only have to keep track of my phone take some getting used to but I like not having to keep track of several different items. I also went full carrot beaner for my keys hang that bad boy on the loop like I'm 70 years old. Feels great having nothing in my pockets. But I always keep that crumpled up $20 in my sock in case of emergencies.

As not only a man, but a grown *** man, I agree, put some draws on. Aint no reason you need to be walking around witcha nasty *** out.

Also as a grown *** man, dude can carry whatever bag he wants.

When I was in my late teens I had that same thing a lot of teens have where you're all "PAUSE!" and that stupidity. I got called on it one day and realized how dumb it is to be insecure in your masculinity.

I've seen grown men say they won't drink out of a straw, or use an umbrella, because it's gay. Just egregious :lol:

I know its jokes cause it's Shannon Sharpe, and I hope we don't have to actually explain to people how ex-athletes walk and move after getting their bodies beat TF up in pro sports, and sure the matchy-matchy's a bit much, but guys have worn a lot worse, style wise.

I know that's just part of how a lot of guys act and perform masculinity, and had I not gotten called out back in the day I might still be doing it too, but at some point you're like "I won't drink out of a straw! I won't use an umbrella, that's gay! He had a cross-body bag, he's gay!", it may be time to stop and think about things
Carrying a purse is sus to me.
Unless you got something that can't fit in your pockets, there's really no reason for a man to be carrying a purse around.
We don't carry makeup, tampons, etc.
Maybe this statement needs to go in the unpopular opinion thread in 2024 :lol:

I respect your opinion, though.

Back
Top Bottom