Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Speaking of magnesium dairy products. This foo trippin. Id inject a tribe & village. In duff we trust!

We seriously need a neg button. :smh:

Speaking of magnesium dairy products. This foo trippin. Id inject a tribe & village. In duff we trust!

Someone explain the issue here? lol
Do they have kids already and not want anymore? Or don't ever want kids? Its their choice.

He can hit it raw and let it fly :evil:. Both don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies (there's still a chance, but its prob a 0.00000001%). The only change is that he is shooting blanks.

edit: skimmed the article, I think the only issue is his whole post is of bad taste (topic, his fit, etc).

smh

1710452907828.png

-Me to @AOC

Bet money on both sides of the families ****ing w/ neither one of them. Incel *** family unit vibes cuz someone would tell them that’s not as cool as they think it looks.

Bet more bread those are single sole timbs.
Could also be fake and you wasting your energy, or they make shirts with I's that dodge the chain now which is dope.

Someone explain the issue here? lol
Do they have kids already and not want anymore? Or don't ever want kids? Its their choice.

He can hit it raw and let it fly :evil:. Both don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies (there's still a chance, but its prob a 0.00000001%). The only change is that he is shooting blanks.

edit: skimmed the article, I think the only issue is his whole post is of bad taste (topic, his fit, etc).

Nothing wrong. I have multiple friends who wanted to stop at two kids and the dudes got snipped. I think it's easier for the guy to get a vasectomy than the woman getting her "tubes tied", although I know some couples where they both did the procedure.

As for his description of the process, I have not done it, but I know people who have, and one time, a buddy of mine punched a guy in the nuts who had just had it done. I thought the guy was going to die. For real.

cot damn. he was waiting to let this go.

Old timey baseball announcers were the best. They had so much downtime during long games they would just start telling stories in between pitches and batters. They also knew EVERYTHING about everyone.

Back
Top Bottom