Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

8f1k.gif

If she doesn’t understand this reference, she’s too young for you bro

Yall seen the video of that Taycan crash? :wow:

19 year old speeding, lost control and it barrel rolled hella times off the street, through a lot and came to rest in the lot over. Crazy the driver and a passenger only got minor injuries but someone else riding shotty is in critical condition. Dont know how any of them survived tbh. The vids on WSHH, dont think I can link it here. If I see it elsewhere ill post it.

Yall seen the video of that Taycan crash? :wow:

19 year old speeding, lost control and it barrel rolled hella times off the street, through a lot and came to rest in the lot over. Crazy the driver and a passenger only got minor injuries but someone else riding shotty is in critical condition. Dont know how any of them survived tbh. The vids on WSHH, dont think I can link it here. If I see it elsewhere ill post it.

Wild! Just saw it. Report says, they all survived.

Bruh, this white woman got a very nice headstart (I won't say rich), but Pr0nstars need to take notes. They've been going about it the wrong way for years (well, until OF came).

And I don't care if they claim it's a mistake, I think the dog hit too. People are getting nastier by the minute.

There are a few crazy aspects to this story. For instance, this wasn't the first attempt, they burned his hand the first time, but the insurance refused to cover it. Additionally, during the dry ice process, he intended to stop, but his friend zip-tied him to the chair, insisting they were committed and in it together. Shaking my head.

Back
Top Bottom