Foot Fetish Party

I was watching @ midnight last night and Hannibal Burress was on.

They showed a video of a Furry Graduation, and asked him to say what their senior thesis probably was.

He said, "Human Sexual Contact And What That Might Be Like"

:rofl:

here's the online flyer, they hosts party in different cities. one of my fave models is gonna be there. im gonna be in vegas during that time, that's why i signed up

mods let me know if that pic violates rules, if so, i will take it down
urkel.gif

http://www.footnight.com/vegas.html

I thought op was lying :smh:

Hello Steve,
I just wanted to express my gratitude for hosting another very successful Las Vegas FN party last night. It was a blast. My evening was absorbed by trampling, foot worship, foot smothering, and many other fun filled foot activities with beautiful foot girls. An extra special thank you must go out to Cherry, Snake Babe, Caroline Pierce, Melody as they put forth the extra effort to really maximized my foot pleasure experience. It will definetely be a party to remember.

Thank you.
Sir Tramplelot

View media item 880261

Last edited:
This world has some very strange people i tell ya. A foot? Let alone a foot in a mouf?!?

Not a foot fetish guy, but I think feet are beautiful. Especially the wrinkles on the bottom when they curl.

ya acting like these ladies rolling around in the dirt before the event. sure, there are some that like that, but for the most part these ladies keep their's clean with a fresh pedi
bout to suck the revlon off them thangs :evil:

whats normal to you, may be strange to others. who's to say waiting for hrs in line for sneakers that you will not wear is "normal" :\

ya acting like these ladies rolling around in the dirt before the event. sure, there are some that like that, but for the most part these ladies keep their's clean with a fresh pedi
bout to suck the revlon off them thangs
devil.gif

whats normal to you, may be strange to others. who's to say waiting for hrs in line for sneakers that you will not wear is "normal"
ohwell.gif

here's the online flyer, they hosts party in different cities. one of my fave models is gonna be there. im gonna be in vegas during that time, that's why i signed up

mods let me know if that pic violates rules, if so, i will take it down
black-kid-at-rave-o.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Miss; my name is Michael and I'm a podiatry student, mind if I have a look at those dogs?

:rofl: Word, like how does this happen?

Some of ya'll dudes are weird as ****

I'm not into that at all, but I've learned not knock the next man despite how strange it may seem to me. Lets be real some of the stuff we get off on is pretty disgusting if you really think about it. Toe sucking might be a little strange but it is far less disgusting than some things I've done, or enjoy getting done :D.

I don't understand what the charge is, it says he got arrested at his home but no mention of the female. Did he molest her feet, or was it consensual?

Ok got the link
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/22/michael-anthony-brown-arrest-walmart_n_5012593.html

dude looks mad creepy

View media item 881103

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom