Football Kits 2010

man...alot of wack kits. dont really like what they did with brazils. their other ones were fire. mexico is gross. portugal has a rehashed version of the usa 06 kit. new usa is pretty smooth i think. adidas always comes through with garbage, alot of unnecessary piping and shoulder pads and god knows what else.

i do like how puma comes through with the skin tight look for the african teams. i dunno, something about it. they hooked most of those squads up.

just a few new jerseys if you have not seen them.

italy
italy-10-12-home-puma-kit.jpg

saudi arabia away
Saudi-Arabia-10-12-Away-puma-shirt-1.jpg

turkey
turkey-10-12-away-nike-kit-1.jpg

bayern munich
bayern-munich-10-11-adidas-110th-anniversary-kit.jpg

france away
france-world-cup-2010-away-nike-kit-leaked-2.jpg

england away and gk
england-2010-away-shirt-umbro-gk-1.jpg

corinthians anniversary
Corinthians-2010-nike-centenary-third-kit-1.jpg

uruguay
Uruguay-10-11-puma-football-shirts.jpg

cameroon unep
cameroon-puma-UNEP-2010-football-kit.jpg

cameroon has such a sick crest. those munich jerseys are suuuuuuuper clean, same with the england kit. i love simplicity. none of this unnecessary @+#$@! looking piping.

HAM CITY wrote:
*drools over superflys* how much those retail for like four bills?
I think the full-carbon-fiber version we saw last year was $400ish... The normal flywire ones will probably be around $200ish for the top-tier model.  
1-nike-mercurial-sl-carbon-fiber-soccer-shoe.jpg

BAMBAM242424 wrote:
"Anyhow, I wish Dutch opted for the Orange."

We have an Orange shirt. Nike only officially showed the road white shirt.

Yeah, the white is def. their alt/away/road kit.  I can't imagine the Dutch not having an Oranje home kit.  

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^

I buy club jerseys just from about any team, except for america, real madrid, inter milan, and manchester united.
Im still trying to get a Fulham jersey, its a ###*% trying to find one.

but I only wear one country.
if i ever find this jersey, i might cry
laugh.gif

Dempsey.jpg

definitely getting this though

4374992634_034af02585_o.jpg

the n98 jacket looks like you can get now over at SoccerPro

Is SoccerPro 100% legit/authentic? The site looks homemade...
The USA and Portugal N98 are copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Is SoccerPro 100% legit/authentic? The site looks homemade...

The USA and Portugal N98 are copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea SoccerPro is legit.

So, just to double check, will Altidore be wearing #17 during the World Cup this summer? Ive seen him wear 9 and 12 also. Im confused.

So my bro bought a Germany jersey from an Asian seller on eBay last summer, and I always assumed it was fake although it looked and felt perfect. Then I went to the adidas store last week and saw the same shirt on sale, bought it, compared it to the jersey he got, and they are literally the same jersey. I paid $35 more than a year later for a blank one, he paid $30 for a Podolski shirt. Might have to start looking at some of these sellers.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at those SuperFlys. I remember the original vapors when they dropped, everyone had to have them. I wore my first pair at Surf Cup in San Diego and had blisters so bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at those SuperFlys. I remember the original vapors when they dropped, everyone had to have them. I wore my first pair at Surf Cup in San Diego and had blisters so bad
laugh.gif

og vapors were
eek.gif
eek.gif

one of the first super modern looking pairs of cleats...the gold ones on ronaldo's feet back in the 02 world cup in korea were ridiculous. had me mowing so many lawns to get em. 

Kind of off topic (but since we were talking about Nigeria)...The Ivory Coast fired their coach today, 5-weeks after their disappointing ACN performance. There are rumors that they want Guus Hiddink to coach them for a couple of months before he starts working for Turkey.

I think that we'll be seeing a ton of new jerseys in very soon thanks to so many international fixtures being played this coming Wednesday.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Malloy19

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

og vapors were
eek.gif
eek.gif

one of the first super modern looking pairs of cleats...the gold ones on ronaldo's feet back in the 02 world cup in korea were ridiculous. had me mowing so many lawns to get em. 
Speaking of Ronaldo, I came across some funny pics of him last month.

My dude is hitting the weights hard
pimp.gif

Man, dude was so sleek and graceful in the late '90s, I would have never believed he'd be fat and out of shape like 10 years later.

I know he had a great career, but he's a classic example of "what could've been" in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom