Football Kits 2010

^aye man what's good with the amateur/semi pro scene down here? I live in Pomona know, im tryin to get on a U23 squad or somethin.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Is the design on the Italy jersey supposed to look like a 6-pack?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
there's 2 glowstick holders on both sides for Italian Guidos too...
nerd.gif

and can someone please post the "Oranje" Dutch kits

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by kdawg

Is the design on the Italy jersey supposed to look like a 6-pack?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
there's 2 glowstick holders on both sides for Italian Guidos too...
nerd.gif

and can someone please post the "Oranje" Dutch kits

Seriously, the Italy kit has the same markings as an Affliction tee.
smh.gif

anybody know the reason you cant buy a lot of the jerseys with long sleeves? like why dont they make a lot of them?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anybody know the reason you cant buy a lot of the jerseys with long sleeves? like why dont they make a lot of them?
I'm just gonna assume because a lot of players wear Under Armour/Nike Pro gear underneath. 

Long sleeve shirts just aren't as popular and they cost more. In most cases the players get to wear them but they aren't sold to the public. For example the Holland 08/09 shirt, home and away, were only sold as short sleeves. I know for US they make long sleeves of their shirts but they are rare and expensive. It usually depends on what the club or federation decides to do.

Speaking of Holland, here is their 10/11 home kit. Nike going back to the orange and black trim style similar to the 98 and 06 World Cups.

http://www.footballshirtc...0-nike-shirt-design.html

Btw, I LOOOOVE the new Nike national team track jackets (N98) as well as the plain ones
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Malloy19

does anyone know if ESPN will be having that annoying ticker at the bottom of the screen during the games?  I really hope not. 
The bottom line with all the scores of all the other sports? Yeah. It never leaves.
They take it off during EPL matches on Saturday mornings. They will bring it up once every 10-15 minutes or so, scroll through it and then take it away again.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

honduras-10-12-joma-home-kit.jpg

honduras-10-12-joma-away-kit-1.jpg

They should have kept the one with 5 stars on it.  

20297_hp.jpg
agreed..
not a big fan of this WC kit.. how is the joma name bigger then the Honduras patch??
smh.gif

regardless.. ill prolly be copping.. almost 15 years since our last WC appearance.. June cant come soon enough!!
pimp.gif

It's supposed to be roman armor on the Italian jersey. Don't forget to watch Mexico to see their black jerseys tonight in half an hour..

marionthebarberian:
Your question on the fulham jersey. Have you tried Subsidesports.co.uk or theonionbag.com

I guess Umbro is  a subsidary ofNike.

I Needs me a Nani Kit ASAP! A Donovan as well.. Oh man I love the World cup. Man I want to go ... Sigh

Originally Posted by T21D

marionthebarberian:
Your question on the fulham jersey. Have you tried Subsidesports.co.uk or theonionbag.com

I guess Umbro is  a subsidary ofNike.

none of those places have it, and I tried yanks-abroad.com but it takes like a month to get here.

Imma ask my local soccer store if theres any way he can get the jersey.

Fred ~ yup, Nike owns Umbro...
Anyway, anyone catch the friendlies yesterday?  I found it odd that both Spain and France wore their away kits (in France), while Holland wore their away-whites at home against the US.  Mexican kit is nice...

97412203.jpg
97410298.jpg
97407468.jpg
97408673.jpg

I originally was not a very big fan of the USA kit, but it is already starting to grow on me. Way to pay homage to the 1950 squad.

Wish they would have went with the "Don't Tread On Me" jerseys instead.

08_ThrowbackJersey.jpg

Now these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Fred ~ yup, Nike owns Umbro...
Anyway, anyone catch the friendlies yesterday?  I found it odd that both Spain and France wore their away kits (in France), while Holland wore their away-whites at home against the US.

I think its because they home's are releasing at a later date.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Anyway, anyone catch the friendlies yesterday?  I found it odd that...away kits
yeah,i noticed them too...
maybe those teams are not supposed to officially show their home kits till the World Cup...could be a sponsor thingy...

anyway,what's with the tight-$!% kits some of the players were wearing?
i caught the game between Argentina vs Germany...i swore Jonas Gutierrez wore his jersey two sizes too small...
smh.gif

!@*$ looked real gay...
laugh.gif

I think its because they home's are releasing at a later date.
Yeah, thats what I suspected... Its all about the commercial aspect.  
Keepie ~ I think the players get to choose what they like... don't want your opponents grabbing your shirt-tails... 

97418761.jpg
97418770.jpg

Henry wore this during the handball game against Ireland...

93059266.jpg

And this a few days ago... 

97407761.jpg

I guess it ultimately comes down to preference.  

Originally Posted by T21D

marionthebarberian:

I guess Umbro is a subsidary ofNike.
none of those places have it, and I tried yanks-abroad.com but it takes like a month to get here.

Imma ask my local soccer store if theres any way he can get the jersey.
which fulham one are you looking for, the home whites?

their official shop has them..they also have the away and third kits there too..if you want to get a customized jersey like Demps or something, just click "add to basket" and that menu will pop up...it doesnt take long at all for shipping

btw Spain and England aways are so clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom